Wheel opinions?

04sneaky_snake

Established Member
So I'm looking into getting some new wheels, and thanks to some other members on here my mind is pretty much set on getting something flat black, and preferably 18" with 8.5"/9" up front and 10"/10.5" in the back.

Also, I'd probably end up doing the "Time Attack" pinstripe on them too, depending on how it looks once their on the car.

Sooo, I have been looking at Cruizin Concepts and their new Flat FR500s.

18X9 FR500 Stealth Black Wheel 24mm

18X10 FR500 Wheel Stealth Black (1994-2004)

And today I got led onto these XXR Wheels...but never heard of them really, and not too sure of how the quality would be on them.

The car is daily driven pretty much, so it sees some road grime and the last thing I'd want is for the finish to start coming off and be screwed out of some wheels.

Wheels

Any help appreciated.

rwingate03

Established Member
Out of your two choices I would get the fr500 wheels. Flat black would definitley be different. I tried to find a pic on google with the same setup but I couldnt. As for the XXR wheels I have never heard of them and I usually dont buy stuff that I can't get other peoples opinions on. Thats just me though. I have seen people buy no name rims and a year later they look like crap because the paint chips or the chrome starts pitting. Just my opinion though. Who knows XXR might be a legit rim company and I have just never heard of them. Do some reasearch first.

Users who are viewing this thread