Wheel identification

03chromecobra

Jason Daily
Established Member
Any idea what brand wheels these are? I can't find any markings. I haven't had them off the car yet so I don't know if there is a brand name on the inside of the wheel. 20" on all four just no lip on the fronts, polished aluminum. Sorry for the crappy cell phone picture but it's inside my 1 car garage. 043.jpg

03chromecobra

Jason Daily
Established Member
Thanks guys, from the other pictures I'm seeing on the web they sure do look like true forged chicanes. Sweet :rockon:
Oh and I need some wider meats in the back, 275 is stretched pretty good on the rears.

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Thanks guys, from the other pictures I'm seeing on the web they sure do look like true forged chicanes. Sweet :rockon:
Oh and I need some wider meats in the back, 275 is stretched pretty good on the rears.

those are chicanes. :thumbsup:

a 275?? wtf did that?! lol. makes me wonder how wide they are. we rarely make a wheel for someone that is narrow enough to run a 275 out back. is it stretched? got any pics of the whole car? i might be able to identify it...maybe lol.

we've only done a few 10" or even 9.5" rears. by far the most common is 11". back in the day everyone did 10.5" until we realized you could go much wider. so you should definitely be able to run a nice fat tire back there. and certainly better than a ventus, which is a good tire but not for this car.

if you remove the wheel, it may have a TF# engraved on the back pad. with this number i can look up the order and tell you the specs of the set. not all have this though. we started adding them a few years ago and actually engraving them maybe the last two years.

03chromecobra

Jason Daily
Established Member
Thanks for the input Steve. Yeah a 275 and it is stretched lol! I knew something looked off about the rears. I have a pic somewhere I'll have to find it. On another note, the wheels have some curb rash on the lips, what's the best way to fix it?

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Sand and buff/polish. A local polishing shop can easily do it or even you if its not bad.

Users who are viewing this thread