Wheel Combo that fits ATS Brembos.

Flewbyu

Established Member
Anyone know if they will clear Cosmis Wheels XT-005R?
20201206_135447.jpeg

Sent from my SM-S928U1 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

gotjack

Established Member

Flewbyu

Established Member
I believe 265/35 and 285/35. I ordered a set of Gorilla 10 spline black lug nuts from Amazon for them. I'd like to go a little wider in the rear, but I already had the tires. I'll find out next week if they fit the Brembos.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Nice wheels i have a set of the black ones waiting to be installed what size tires are you running? Any issues with fitment? Which lugs did you purchase?

I believe 265/35 and 285/35. I ordered a set of Gorilla 10 spline black lug nuts from Amazon for them. I'd like to go a little wider in the rear, but I already had the tires. I'll find out next week if they fit the Brembos.

I run the same wheels. 265/35 up front, 305/35 out back. I also run the same lug nuts. The socket that is provided is very thin/cheap. I'd suggest buying a backup.

Definitely report back after the Brembos go on. From what I've seen and heard it seems you may need a spacer.

gotjack

Established Member
I run the same wheels. 265/35 up front, 305/35 out back. I also run the same lug nuts. The socket that is provided is very thin/cheap. I'd suggest buying a backup.

Definitely report back after the Brembos go on. From what I've seen and heard it seems you may need a spacer.

Reason why you guys didn’t go 275 front?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

gotjack

Established Member

10 spline? Can you message me the lug nuts so I don’t get the wrong ones please? I had a pair of them on my charger and jeep and liked them since they came with the locks

gotjack

Established Member
The wider tires up front have a tendency to tramline. I've had 275s up front in the past, but normally go with 265 up front.

I was wondering because when I had my 04 in 2006 I remember buying 265 front and 295 rear. But lately been seeing a lot of guys go 275 since I bought my 03 last year.

Flewbyu

Established Member
8mm spacer is needed and longer studs for safety.

gotjack

Established Member
Yea, the Cosmis wheels aren't setup for big brakes, so you need a spacer. I only got 4-5 turns with my lug nuts so I wanted to play it safe and got longer ones.

Ok makes sense. Are you running the stock cobra brakes or bigger ones? Which lug nuts and spacers did you go with? We would love to see some Pixs with the car and wheel combo

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Ok makes sense. Are you running the stock cobra brakes or bigger ones? Which lug nuts and spacers did you go with? We would love to see some Pixs with the car and wheel combo

The Cobra brakes clear for sure. I have that setup now.
I'd like to see pics of the wheel fitment in relation to the edge of the fender. Is there any "poke".

Users who are viewing this thread