Wheel Choice Delima?

Jarbolt01

01 Whiner
Established Member
Ok so I'm torn between 3 wheel styles 20" Chrome Reps and these two Foose Designs.
Can anyone photoshop my truck with these 2 wheels please? And comments please. I was in Indy last year and saw very few Lightnings there and now that I have moved to Texas there are 4 red L's in the same town. Not to mention the half dozen others here. So I'm trying to make her stand out!
Thanks!

JarBolt0142509026.jpg

Choice #1
nitrousII_enlarged.jpg

Choice #2
I think I would like these more if they didnt have the rivets.
nitrous-silver_enlarged.jpg

Last edited:

wd13

Established Member
Those Foose wheels would be the last wheels I'd put on anything. Go with the Rep's, they always look good.

NoAllies

Boost-A-Holic
Established Member
Drop that sumb*tch, keep your rims you have now, but powdercoat them gunmetal grey. Paint your grilles in gunmetal grey as well and you'll stand out.

NoAllies

Boost-A-Holic
Established Member
hell, or if you really want to stand out, drive around with that fine ass broad on back all the time! that's my true vote!

Stinger2007

Established Member
If I had to choose between those two, I would vote for the chrome wheels, they almost resemble the boyd smoothie II. However, like a few said before, I think the original wheels painted, or even powdercoated look best.

As for your red L, chrome and black are the colors to have regarding the color of rims.

But, this is your truck so, stand out, be different and make that decision. This is the fun part of being the owner. Good luck.

And yeah, the lady on back wouldn't hurt. ha ha hahah:)

Last edited:

Jarbolt01

01 Whiner
Established Member
Chrome reps pop under red.

:thumbsup:
That's what I had been leaning towards Just was thinking I would do something a bit different.

You could just buy mine! But they're only 18's.
Your 18's Chrome? Shoot me a PM I may concider.

I vote: Lower more and keep the rims the way they are.
Its definitely getting lowered I have spindles and am thinking of going with Hotchkis leafs in the rear.
Thanks for the input guys.
And as for keeping the girl out back I believe she may just slide right off on acceleration....lol

Users who are viewing this thread