Wheel and tire experts needed!!

John4cam

Established Member
Guys I need some help here, I've been doing some research on tire sizes and the wheels I'm buying. I can't seem to figure out what size to go with. The rear wheels are bogart 15x10's with 6.5 Back spacing. My car has stock susp. and has tailpipes. What Drag radial can I fit on this thing to give that nice look while not rubbing?? Thanks, John.:beer:

Helomech74

Established Member
Depends on whether or not you want stock diameter or larger diameter tires. Also, are you running the quadshocks still? I run 325/50/15 (28" tall) MT Drag radials on my 15x10 wheels. They are also 6.5" backspacing and I don't rub on anything (it would have rubbed on the quadshocks if they were still installed.). If you want a stock diameter setup then you would run 275/50/15's

John4cam

Established Member
Depends on whether or not you want stock diameter or larger diameter tires. Also, are you running the quadshocks still? I run 325/50/15 (28" tall) MT Drag radials on my 15x10 wheels. They are also 6.5" backspacing and I don't rub on anything (it would have rubbed on the quadshocks if they were still installed.). If you want a stock diameter setup then you would run 275/50/15's

Ok, I was looking into 275/60/15s with more sidewall. Thanks, John.

Users who are viewing this thread