Wheel and tire combo

rockyred8589

Established Member
Looking too get ccw wheels or bc forged wheels what’s is the best tire and wheels combo thanks , stock suspension so far

DCguy

Established Member
There's no "best" of anything.....it all depends on your needs and tastes.

Wheels are subjective to the individual. Both BC and CCW have websites you can browse what you like....

Tires....hard to say without knowing what you are doing with the car, what your power goals are, drag, street, autocross, road course, HPDE, etc..

Need to be more specific....

rockyred8589

Established Member
There's no "best" of anything.....it all depends on your needs and tastes.

Wheels are subjective to the individual. Both BC and CCW have websites you can browse what you like....

Tires....hard to say without knowing what you are doing with the car, what your power goals are, drag, street, autocross, road course, HPDE, etc..

Need to be more specific....
Just going too be a cruiser going to car shows here and there , just don’t want any rubbing issues , want too go 18x9 in front and 18x11 and rear but just don’t know what tire size

1FastFord

Established Member
for the rear it seems the options are 295x35, 305x35, and 315x30 which don't rub with low profile bolt and a car that isn't lowered. I am going to go with 305x35 myself for new wheels

rockyred8589

Established Member
for the rear it seems the options are 295x35, 305x35, and 315x30 which don't rub with low profile bolt and a car that isn't lowered. I am going to go with 305x35 myself for new wheels
Appreciate the responds probably go with 295 too be safe with it

Users who are viewing this thread