Wheel alignment in Baton Rouge area???

Heavyfoot

Established Member
Hey guys, this weekend I decided to finally lower my 4x4 mustang and the morning after when I went to get it aligned I was told that my car was too low to get on the rack.
Can someone from the Baton Rouge/Hammond area tell me a place that is lowered mustang friendly lol??

By the way I have sportlines.

Thanks!

corey d

STOLE IT
Established Member
If they are not smart enough to get it on the rack, they did you a favor. I live near new orleans, not baton rouge, so i dont know of any, but im sure there are several places in that area that are not staffed with window lickers.

dynasty_365

Established Member
Stang hi
Tps
Pep boys
Ford dealership
Futural in walker
Thunder performance
Kirks

Just to name a few. They Oughta b able to hook u up

Eric L

Established Member
Jim's on airline has been doing alignments prob longer than anyone around here. There have been a few times over the years when i didnt have access to an alignment machine to do it myself, and they are the only people i trust. Seen too many techs get it in "the green" and call it good cause they really didnt understand what they were doing. Not saying there aren't any other good shops in the area, just a recommendation.

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
I had the Firestone place on range in Denham do my 91 (which is very low) with no trouble once a few years back.
Stang hi, tps and thunder don't have alignment racks at their locations. Stang hi may have access to one but I wouldn't go outta the way.

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
Around. I'm actually down in Gonzales. But Benjy at tps, Angie at thunder and Geoff at EPS all good friends.

Heavyfoot

Established Member
I appreciate all the recommendations guys. Hopefully one of these guys will be able to help me out.

Users who are viewing this thread