wheel adaptive plate for the mustang

RussianStang

Established Member
I dont know shit about this topic so thats why im asking you guys.

I got a set of wheels that I really like but they are 5x4.72 and i want to see if its possible to put them on the the stang which as you know is 5x4.5.

Anybody ever done something like this? is it even worth the hassle or should i just sell the wheels and get a different set?

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
What company would you consider good?

Adaptec makes good hardware.

Make sure you get something that is hubcentric to the hub as well as the wheel. You'll need to make sure all of your measurements are good before ordering.

RussianStang

Established Member
here is a picture of the wheel
yramepun.jpg

Yea the rear once have medium offset and the front have a high offset. so i need to get the measurements for that

Rotzs99

Established Member
Don't 10-15 wheel companies make wheels that look exactly like that one? Are you doing it for the "M" or buying used?

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
its 27offset for the rear and 47 for the front

You'll need to compare the offset/widths to where you want the wheel to sit in the fenderwell, and see what width adapter you need. It's really easy to get turned around when dealing with offsets. Do some research into what you need to measure and you'll be fine. Actually, you can probably call Adaptec or another company and they can help steer you in the right direction.

You'll also need to send them the hub size of those wheels.

RussianStang

Established Member
Don't 10-15 wheel companies make wheels that look exactly like that one? Are you doing it for the "M" or buying used?

I already have them from my previous car so its either use them and I would just plastidip them so you wont see the "M". Or I can just sell them and get different wheels. Im just trying to see if its possible and cheaper to do just keep them if not im going to sell them.

Rotzs99

Established Member
I already have them from my previous car so its either use them and I would just plastidip them so you wont see the "M". Or I can just sell them and get different wheels. Im just trying to see if its possible and cheaper to do just keep them if not im going to sell them.

Makes sense. Saw the M and thought $$$.

Users who are viewing this thread