Wheel Adapters 1.25 ??

Mike_Cobra03

Established Member
I bought a set of 18x9 and 18x10 fr500s and after getting them home i realized that the back spacing on the back wheels was way to deep. its a little over 6 1/2 in deep. So they will not fit correctly on the 03 cobra because they hit the strut and sit way to far back in the wheel well.

What i believe im going to do is a 1.25 inch wheel adapter to kick the wheels out. Because i want them wide in the back.

if anyone has any pics with 1.25 wheel adapters that would be great or any information on the situation.

Thanks !

wikdlx

The Bone
Established Member
If you need them I have a set of 1" H&R billet spacers for sale. make offer if interested

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Which brand did you buy? I've never heard of anyone having issues with 18x10" FR500 replicas needing a spacer or having fitment issues.

Mike_Cobra03

Established Member
i havent either, i dont know...i bought them off a guy that had them on a 04 roush....and i had a set on my 99gt that was fine....but its like he ordered the offset like for a new mustang 05 up i guess...but like i said its 6 1/2 deep. The wheel was completly in the fender.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
i havent either, i dont know...i bought them off a guy that had them on a 04 roush....and i had a set on my 99gt that was fine....but its like he ordered the offset like for a new mustang 05 up i guess...but like i said its 6 1/2 deep. The wheel was completly in the fender.

I would just try to sell them and buy the right wheels for a 94-04 car. the right wheels will fit just fine. I say they are deff 05+ wheels

Users who are viewing this thread