What's your Winter mods/ projects?

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Yes that wheel hop sucks so dont stay in it when it happens or you'll be sidelined with a broken halfshaft.

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Winter mods, hmmmmm

Well, I do have some DSM guys that I have to keep in line up north so I have a fair amount of mods going down here in a couple of weeks. Most likely, my car will be taking up Rick's garage for a bit for the installs.

Should be another 60 or so WHP for next season. Need to make sure Charlie only puts 9-10 cars on me with his Chevelle...... :)

Joey, when are we going to do you eff'ing heater core? That needs to be FFIIRRSSSTTT on your list! And do you still need some rear tires? Have those 275's in the garage still. I really hope you're not still running those bald arse Kuhmo's. They suck even with good tread!

Joe5.0

Established Member
I Will Buy that damn heater core asap, with the flow reducer from 50 resto. And brand new Kuhmos are in the rear. And yes they suck.

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
CharlieCobra03 said:
Will, ya gonna have traction issues with that extra HP. Ya need to pick up those Hoosiers.

Charlie, the ones up at in Mt. Vernon? I do. You got a contact name for me?

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Well, got a last minute addition for the 04. An MRT O/R H. Got a pretty good deal on it so I said wtf!

torquemonster

Established Member
The enkei wheels are comin soon and the saleens are goin...other than that i will use the rest of winter to clean every part of the car inside, out, and under...and maybe some seats harness bar and harnesses but i think all other mods will wait till spring.

Joe5.0

Established Member
New Front bumper and Paint ( Hit and Run)
New Rear Bumper and Paint (Rear Ended)
Fog Light Bracket for my fog lights
LX Tails
And one big ass detail session

Users who are viewing this thread