Whats your Winter Car this season?

eddy z

Established Member
Some of us, will be a driving a winter car as others will not or just drive their in the snow. Me, winter car to go.. So, with that, what winter car are you driving? Who has the most off the wall vechicle?? Something classic, pimpin' style, fun, ect...

well, i have a 1987 Lincoln Town Car, fully loaded with white walls. She is 17 and half feet long. Its my Luxary Liner.. what a ride. the chicks dig it over the stang, lol.. not.

Juiced-03

Established Member
LOL I wish I could afford a DD this winter, but for now all I got is the Cobra. It sucks because I cant even floor it and I cant use even half of its' potential in the winter. I was looking at Chevy Avalanches or the Z71 trucks but I will have to wait for now.

eddy z

Established Member
man, when i had my 98 cobra, i drove her in the winter months, and i will tell you it was a white knuckle ride non stop. she was all over the place. i always got stuck.. had to start in 3rd gear at the lights. never could stop. ect.. lol... unreal.. so when i traded up for the 03 last year. i made sure i found a car. a fun car. found this nice lincoln for $800.. I invested some money into her as preventive maintaince, ect.. now she has 130k miles. runs strong. heat and ac works, ect.. not a bad car to put miles on, and hit shopping carts with. this car gets alot of laughs from everyone. i say, it sits 6, sleeps 4, and the trunk holds two at the airport. lol...

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Even though we really don't have much of a winter here I want to buy my grandmother's early 90 nissan sentra just so my truck wouldn't get drove quite so much. I used to have a Z71....boy how I'd love to have it along with the L.

BoneCrusher

Established Member
Same as last year, 1994 Mazda Navajo, except this year I have a bad ball joint in the front and the clutch is a few weeks away from crapping out on me. Rust on all four corners, bad tires, heater doesn't work too well and the 4WD is spotty. Other than that she is sweet! Cobra is sleeping comfortably in my heated garage.

5liter

Foxbody FTMFW!
Established Member
I have a company car so no need for one during the week. I do however have an 89 Corrolla to run and get parts in when I am workin on the car.:)

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
01 v8 AWD Explorer. Any ideas for hop up parts. Best bang for the buck, K&N so far.

Juiced-03

Established Member
Originally posted by eddy z
not a bad car to put miles on, and hit shopping carts with. this car gets alot of laughs from everyone.

AHAHAHAHAHAH :lol: :lol: You gotta love a car you can hit shit with and not worry about lol! Thats why I love driving my brother's truck. You can back into stuff or run over things and not think twice lol :lol:

And who cares if people laughs at a daily driver lol. If they only knew what is sitting in your garage! That is the irony of it all. :beer:

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
BAH! you bastards talked me into it. I'm purchasing a '97 VW Golf to drive during the winter. *sigh* I feel so...defeated.

Mongoose 03

The Godfather
Established Member
:p
fc11cf3f.jpg

Grey03

Established Member
I drove the cobra last winter, and you Ohio guys know how bad a winter it was last year. I got a 03 Focus zx3 for winter duty. My wife has an 04 Liberty Renegade, for when the stuff gets real deep.

TrophyCar

2wheels are better than 4
Established Member
Parked Mika, my Altima, and am driving Trophy, my Concorde. Ugh, he's low. Damn ever wanted to drive a lowrider. 2" off the ground is just not reasonable. What was I thinking??

notdisturbed

I got nothin...
Established Member
88 Jeep Cherokee 2-door. 4.0 I-6. Little bit of rust, little leaks of oil, little bit of all sorts of crap. All i know is it has 4 wheel drive, and lots of ground clearance, so it trucks in the snow. The previous owner "re-painted" it with spray paint, so it looks pretty ugly.

Redwing

Established Member
Redwing goes to sleep tomorrow for the winter. I'll drive an 02 Chebbie 2500HD 4x4 WITH an 8' Western snow blade on it. Midnight blue, 6 litre V-8. Chrome steps, bumpers and wheels (big-uns). I ain't gonna get stuck! Nosiree.
Actually, in the winter my company does commerical snowplowing and I have 14 plow trucks on the road.I have my own truck, and we own 6 more, plus subcontractors.
Is that off the wall enough?

Users who are viewing this thread