What's your take on Zodiac signs and relationships.

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
Instead of the usual date thread that seems to be popping up in here every other week by some teenager losing his girl I thought I'd bring something new to the table of debate. Attaching a poll would not suffice in this instance imo.

Fellow SVTP's. What is your take on the zodiac and the associated signs, specificly when it comes to chemistry with the opposite sex?
Not the "Scorpio you're having a 3 star day" bs you read in the papers

I've met a few girls who seem to take it seriously

So SVTP, so assides from
Post pics (check hot gf friend in a few weeks ;) )
newds and
PIITB, what say you?

Last edited:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I read them for teh lulz.

Sent from my iPhail using Tapatalk while doing 90 on the freeway and streetracing through traffic. What now?

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
In my opinion, it's all :bs:

But if it gets you laid...more power to ya!

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
I've been looking for rational, logical explanations online but have found nothing.
I really don't believe the zodiac either, it's always been a source of ridicule and amusement to me. But these instances have me scratching my head.

Last edited:

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
The Zodiac for Kyle and I is pretty dead on, but I really don't believe in that kind of thing either. I honestly feel like they word those things so that anyone can mold the words how they want so that they will fit their lives. :shrug:

F1reStart3r

Flubolaids
Established Member
The Zodiac for Kyle and I is pretty dead on, but I really don't believe in that kind of thing either. I honestly feel like they word those things so that anyone can mold the words how they want so that they will fit their lives. :shrug:

Exactly, keep it vague so that it fits so many people's life story. That isn't really "telling your fortune" now is it. Saying "you will meet someone", yeah no ****ing shit. There are 6 billion people in the world, thank you Captain Obvious. Or "fortune is coming your way", yep I got paid this month... why don't we file that under Shit I already know.

It's just another feel good con.

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
Im going to make a prediction here. If you believe in zodiac I bet your either A. Chineese or B. Also believe in god.

SHOdown220

Established Member
I think its pretty much bull, so I don't care to let something like that make me either like or dislike a person. However, I never checked into my sign vs my ex's sign, but they must clash because she is a crazy bitch.

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
In my opinion, it's all :bs:

But if it gets you laid...more power to ya!

I'm thinking the same thing now, I've never given it any serious thought until now, but after going scientific on it, its effects are only placebo.
Interest in it seemed to be most popular with women and people from other regions (one girl was raised and spent 95% of her life in Italy) :shrug:. She read about the astrology compatability between us last night and to put it in "PG" terms today she has been "ecstatic.It sounds like when she gets the chance she is planning to pounce on me like a cheetah on a 3 legged Impalla. I guess if it makes her happy it will make me happy. :pepper:

I have a good idea why this crap was invented now, it was one of man's first attempts to get tail and they seem to have come up with a system that works. :beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread