Whats your problem SVTP

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the most part it loads fine, but at other times it take forever to load a damn page. WTF :dw: why. done my bitching thank you and have a nice day.

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
Mine has been fine for the last few months.

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
It's the only site I frequent that freezes up on me every now and then.

Not enough to worry about for me though. :beer:

Grizzly Adams

Resident Hippie
Established Member
There are a lot of people that visit and I'm sure that the servers struggle to keep up at times. For me, though, it happens at really odd times, times that you would assume there is relatively low traffic.

homer302

Banned
I usually close the page and open a new one and it loads right up? :shrug:
I have opened a new page and left the old one attempting to load up for like 10 minutes before. The new one is humming along and the other one is just sitting there? IDK?

Doesn't keep me from coming back.

ported 04

Its never enough.
Established Member
i usually close the page and open a new one and it loads right up? :shrug:
I have opened a new page and left the old one attempting to load up for like 10 minutes before. The new one is humming along and the other one is just sitting there? Idk?

Doesn't keep me from coming back.

+1000

txyaloo

Established Member
You're complaining about not being able to access a free website? Why don't you do something to help the problem instead of just complaining about it?

homer302

Banned
You're complaining about not being able to access a free website? Why don't you do something to help the problem instead of just complaining about it?

and how exactly would you suggest he help the problem? Donate a kidney..:shrug:

BLOWN PONY

Established Member

Go premium or STFU!

Pay $45 to become a premium member and donate to the site, or don't bitch about any problems with a FREE site....

Kthxbybyyyye!

Last edited:

txyaloo

Established Member

Go premium or STFU!

Pay $45 to become a premium member and donate to the site, or don't bitch about any problems with a FREE site....

Kthxbybyyyye!

Exactly. While many people don't think a t-shirt and sticker are worth the $45, those of us who joined did so to support the website. The more people who support the site, the more money is available for upgrades, etc.

If you don't like the speed of the site, either donate (doesn't have to be $45. I'm sure anything helps), or STFU.

homer302

Banned
Fair enough. So you are saying if I upgrade, then I can bitch all I want about it and you won't say anything? That might be worth the $45 just to see.

txyaloo

Established Member

Fair enough. So you are saying if I upgrade, then I can bitch all I want about it and you won't say anything? That might be worth the $45 just to see.

How many of the PMs do you see bitching about the site being slow? Very very few even though they have "paid" to make the site faster. I guess I just don't understand why people complain about something that's free.

02reaper

Established Member

Ls1tech is just as big as this site and its free. There are a lot of technical performance boards out there with just as much traffic, that don't have near the amount of problems that this one does.

Admin

Jack of all trades
Administrator
Ls1tech is just as big as this site and its free. There are a lot of technical performance boards out there with just as much traffic, that don't have near the amount of problems that this one does.

LS1tech is owned by InternetBrands a multi-million dollar public company.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member

So go to LS1tech :shrug:

I've never understood why people complain about the site loading slow at times? It happens but shit the world is full of whinners, if thats your biggest problem you got it good :beer:

02reaper

Established Member
So go to LS1tech :shrug:

I've never understood why people complain about the site loading slow at times? It happens but shit the world is full of whinners, if thats your biggest problem you got it good :beer:

No problem here. I've been over on ls1tech since I've been on here. I'm sure if the owners don't want the website though, someone would be happy to take over.

Last edited:

SaleenFiend

04 MC Cobra
Established Member
I notice the issue sometimes, I figured the server may refresh every so often?? NO CPU GURU. Long Load TIME.

Doesnt bother me, I usually just open new tabs with like 5 or 6 thread and by that time one is atleast up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread