What's your poison?

PureStang

Established Member
All beers except Stouts and Porters. Rums. But im more of a beer person, currently have 3 different beers fermenting, an American Pale Ale, a Amber Brown Ale, and a White Whitbier.

Last

Established Member
Really depends...

2 steppin? Shiner / Ziggy

Working on the car? Jameson and coke

Relaxing at the house? Aberlour on the rocks

Celebration? Macallan 30 year

glittle75

Established Member
Miller high life for beer, it all tastes like piss, so might as well drink the cheap shit. Captain Morgan Private Stock (cheaper than regular CM) and coke is good. George Dickel and Sun Drop is my mix of choice, but bars never have sundrop, and other citrus sodas just dont cut it. Workin on the car, sounds weird but, JD and Mountain Dew. Don know why, just always drink that in the garage, never anything else.

delvin.a

Established Member
Here lately it's been a steady diet of Mexican beers or Woodford Reserve neat. Oh and I'll always partake in $1.50 Pabst during football at my local dive bar.

xXGadfly09Xx

Banned
Life is too short for cheap alcohol.

Its kinda funny people in college think I have an expensive palate because I like JD's not Svetzka (sp?) or Evan Williams...

My father already told me that on my 21st Bday I get a bottle of Johnny Blue (I have only ever had black and one drink of gold)

Crown is always what my father drinks on the rocks and I love it

In college its plastic bottle liquor (yuck) and keystone (double yuck) I prefer Sam Adams to that shit for beer anyways

TurdFerguson

Scumbag
Established Member
Keystone is slightly better than natural ice.

Cheapest beer i go for is malt liquors. Old e. Hurricane. Mickeys. Regular high life is a decent cheap beer.

TapaTalk

george.arnold

Established Member
Coors Light. Makers or Crown Reserve for sippin. I'll have a Maker's Manhattan in a rocks glass if I'm sitting down for a nice dinner.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
Mach, what medical condition? if you dont mind me asking?

I was recently diagnosed with Vestibular Neuronitus.....which was supposed to get better with time. But since it's not they now think it may be Menieres disease. ..... put simply I have extreme episodes of vertigo/dizzyness. Not a good combo with alcohol the Dr tells me.:shrug:

On the positive side I have more "mod money" and I've lost 9 lbs:thumbsup:

Jaysin

Established Member
Heineken for beer. Then Jack and coke, and Johnnie Walker Red Label and Vanilla coke is my favorite.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Most any single malt scotch served neat, stuck on Cardhu at the moment. For beer, I don't care for fancy, just stick to the champagne of beers :) every once and awhile I will pick up some Hoegaarden

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread