What's your next mod going to be?

Ethereal_Zer0

Established Member
heh same! but i might do lowering springs as well, my passenger side ball joint or tie rod needs to be replaced so i might have them do the springs while they are in there messing with stuff :)

97 horse snake

Established Member
ethereal, i was looking at your sig and i would definately recommend going with the 373's over the 355's. you have no idea how much i regret not going with 4.10's. i had no idea though. i thought 3.73's were good for all cars and what not and since my buddy with a 5.0 raved about em, i would be ok too. definately steeper gear. you won't regret it.

Ethereal_Zer0

Established Member
lol everyone keeps saying 4.10s! i still cant decide if i want to stay N/A or not, if i stay N/A i will go with 3.73s i think (gotta drive on the freeway at some point in time lol), but i'm thinking 3.55s because if i dont stay N/A i will go with a 306 and twin turbos. i think that would be too much for 4.10s or even 3.73s :D who knows though, lol i could be wrong! anyone ever done that combo with steeper gears?

1 BA SVT

your momma likes it
Established Member
Don't think it would count as a mod, but I'm rearranging the way my guages are set up and adding two new ones. I also plan on hiding my shift light. And a catch can, putting that on as soon as it gets here.

Users who are viewing this thread