whats your job?

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Own and operate a small business and residential IT solutions company (support for less than 50 PC's). Soup to nuts baby!

:beer:

charged98cobra

Legal gru
Established Member
Im a tutor at a community college while I go to school at night. I also do book keeping part time. Education is coming along but seemingly it is taking forever!!!

CobraKai

Established Member
Speedylifsavr said:
Dude , That is some funny crap......I'll definately be sending my wife and family those for V-day......screw hallmark!!!!

Thanks man! We try. We are on MTV2 now, but we can use all the support we can get. Pass it on to your friends!

jeff

slick0478

Established Member
I work for a Utility Co.
I am a water treatment plant operator (drinking water) in Nj
Good job , Good pay ...Crappy hours --shift work sucks but pays the best
Slick

FuryShift

You are slow.
Established Member
Unemployed!

Soon to be Air National Guard Network Admin, with a fulltime job on the local base. Looking forward to MEPS!

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
FuryShift said:
Unemployed!

Soon to be Air National Guard Network Admin, with a fulltime job on the local base. Looking forward to MEPS!

That's the way to go man! I've heard the benefits are great. :beer:

FuryShift

You are slow.
Established Member
PlatinumCobra said:
That's the way to go man! I've heard the benefits are great. :beer:

Definately can't complain! About a year and a half after joining my brother was making a little over $60k a year working four day weeks sitting at a desk all day on the computer. Hopefully I can top that, there's a really good position soon to be available that I am trying to get. Hopefully everything will work out. I know I won't get rich but I'll definately be financially secure.

:beer:

99GTvert

Established Member
valet and snowboard instructor :-D :shrug: not as "important" as everyone elses but it puts me through college and takes care of my car payment.

99GTvert

Established Member
CobraKai said:
Speedylifsavr said:
Dude , That is some funny crap......I'll definately be sending my wife and family those for V-day......screw hallmark!!!!

Thanks man! We try. We are on MTV2 now, but we can use all the support we can get. Pass it on to your friends!

jeff

Im guessing you are a fan of the LostProphets by your screen name?

Users who are viewing this thread