whats your garage look like?

the5

Established Member
9A53863F-1A66-4213-9EC9-018BD80F5ABC_zpsgky9r7mb.jpg

Only have one side of the Garage, I should take more pics.

Comp_04

Established Member
You're regular garage but it's what's parked in the garage that counts!!! My dad's competition orange convertible and my coupe

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

TRMI8TR

TRMIN8TR
Established Member
Its pretty plain, but we just bought it. Working on getting a few cabinets in now.

1545001_10151876299426121_428978466_n_zpsbc676465.jpg

1779232_10151901156641121_1639974664_n_zps2f46b9d1.jpg

I have the same garage door opener, I hate it. Too loud and it pulls the door too hard when you first push the button. The reason I comment is because on mine, the bracket that screws to the door only had 2 bolts, top and bottom. Who ever installed my garage opener was lazy enough to only put 2 bolts. the bracket has 4 hole for 4 bolts. I had to go to home depot to buy metal screws. Then I had to drill 2 holes for those bolts. Bottom line, make sure you have 4 bolts connecting the bracket to the actual door. I'm just looking out for another member to avoid you any headaches later.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
This is last spring. I wish it was this green! I think the outside temp was in the upper 80's. The cold ground under the concrete really keeps the shop cool for quite awhile. I keep it heated at 40F during the winter.

Horse flies need not apply!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_2bxwTLC4Q

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
I have the same garage door opener, I hate it. Too loud and it pulls the door too hard when you first push the button. The reason I comment is because on mine, the bracket that screws to the door only had 2 bolts, top and bottom. Who ever installed my garage opener was lazy enough to only put 2 bolts. the bracket has 4 hole for 4 bolts. I had to go to home depot to buy metal screws. Then I had to drill 2 holes for those bolts. Bottom line, make sure you have 4 bolts connecting the bracket to the actual door. I'm just looking out for another member to avoid you any headaches later.

Thanks for the heads up:beer: I bought the home while it was under foreclosure and the doors were not even bolted to the brackets, and the motor wasn't even wired up, so nothing worked in the garage at all. I just had a professional garage door company come in and fix everything, they bolted it up with 4 screws. The door does lift hard though, I will keep my eye on it.

thanks!

Lemmiwinks

Established Member
How can you have such clean garages?
My dad built one from the ground up and first thing he did was burnouts and paint a car making a mess in the garage.
It looks like shit after 10 years or painting cars, parts, welding, restorations and all of those things.

Users who are viewing this thread