Votes: 13 3.3%
  • Tropi-Care Premium Liquid Wax

Votes: 11 2.8%
  • Mothers PURE CARNAUBA

Votes: 65 16.4%

• Total voters

Juiced-03

Established Member
S100 (just can't beat the beading on this stuff!)
Natty's Blue
Pinnacle Souveran

And Optimum Spray Wax, but I didn't see it listed.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Natty's Blue for me.

04MysticCobra.

----------------------------------------------------
2004 Mystichrome Cobra coupe.

doubletrouble

The Mad Scientist
Established Member
Mine isn't on the list, but I don't know how much credibility my input has since I'm not super tech when it comes to detailing. But the most shine I get out of a hand wax with very little effort is from Prowax's P-36 Cherry wax. Best part about it is it costs $7 for a pint. I don't know what all the other items in the list cost, but I've paid way too much for some very shitty Meguiars Gold class and Carabuna wax. Meguiars is all marketing, and no detailing!

Last edited:

Juiced-03

Established Member
doubletrouble said:
Meguiars is all marketing, and no detailing!

That's why you really need to try their less marketed professional line! ;-)

Although I have had pretty good results with a few of the NXT products (glass cleaner, paste wax, wash soap, and the Gold Class tools).

pj_rage

Mustang Enthusiast
Established Member
Natty's blue here. Best I have tried yet. Only downfall is that it isn't a liquid, but I guess that can go both ways.

I'm surprised so many people like the NXT. It was ok but really doesn't compare to natty's blue. Maybe those people were actually voting for #16, which I have heard is much better.

Htown05

Established Member
Well my favorite polish is Zaino Z5 but I guess it isn't technically a wax.

Favorite is pinnacle soverign and then natty's blue. Love the smell of both also.

doubletrouble

The Mad Scientist
Established Member
Htown05 said:
Well my favorite polish is Zaino Z5 but I guess it isn't technically a wax.
+1 for Z5 Zaino. That and Prowax's P-36 Cherry wax is all I use on my paint now. I couldn't believe how many of the swirls Z5 removed on my paint doing it by hand. Didn't remove all of them (I guess because I need an orbital buffer), but my car looks 100x better after using Z5! :banana:
If I'm not mistaken, on the front of the Z5 bottle it says it's a polish. If it isn't a polish what is it? :shrug: educate a newb

Last edited:

Juiced-03

Established Member
doubletrouble said:
+1 for Z5 Zaino. That and Prowax's P-36 Cherry wax is all I use on my paint now. I couldn't believe how many of the swirls Z5 removed on my paint doing it by hand. Didn't remove all of them (I guess because I need an orbital buffer), but my car looks 100x better after using Z5! :banana:
If I'm not mistaken, on the front of the Z5 bottle it says it's a polish. If it isn't a polish what is it? :shrug: educate a newb

I would consider Z5 more of a glaze than anything else. It doesn't remove swirls, just covers them. Z2 would be a sealant. Sal Zaino labels them as polishes so it doesn't confuse the average person lol.

DARKSTI

Yea, its a 4CYL ...
Established Member
doubletrouble said:
Z5 actually HIDES the swirls, it does not remove them. I like it also as a base for Z2

Orange Poison

Established Member
P21S...if you've got a garage queen. Not for the everyday car.

Best wax I've ever used. I'm content with the level of shine my car has that I'll never use anything else.

Juiced 03: P21S > S100 :poke: ;-)

Last edited:

e.rigby

Established Member
I use Autoglym's Extra Gloss after their Super Resin Polish ... The official polish of Aston Martin. haha

Users who are viewing this thread