What's your dream wheel?

Ratchet

Established Member
I got my dream wheels for my cobra as well... If I had wanted others I would have gotten them. Money was not the determining factor, I just liked these more!

Cobraredo14.jpg

Cob39_2.jpg

4ee07150.jpg

Neverbdonegt

Established Member
My dream street setup:

18x9.5 and 18x11.5 CCW Classics

My dream track setup:

17x4 Weld Alumastars and 15x10 Weldstar RTs.

Luckilly, I am fortunate enough to own both.

Lucky dog!! I love the ccw's and would love to have a set but after seeing the alumistars on my car I don't see me taking them off any time soon..
P4145203.jpg

Last edited:

nerdman

Established Member
Dang!! Lots of nice wheels in here.

My dream wheels were classics, I finally got a set last year.

Now i wanted something much diffrent, so I had my buddy, owner of Kompression Wheels make a deep concave and a deep dish. Rears are 20x12.5 with a 7in lip. Fronts are 19x9.5 with a light concave and 2.5 in lip. I stil have my classics for track use but im loving the look of these. Was iffy about the 20in rear but its grown on me.

6056099d.jpg

7d83fd94.jpg

ffa8aec0.jpg

9b6d292e.jpg

Center caps should be on this weekend.
07d2dae2.jpg

SVTCobra60

Established Member

Now i wanted something much diffrent, so I had my buddy, owner of Kompression Wheels make a deep concave and a deep dish. Rears are 20x12.5 with a 7in lip. Fronts are 19x9.5 with a light concave and 2.5 in lip. I stil have my classics for track use but im loving the look of these. Was iffy about the 20in rear but its grown on me.

6056099d.jpg

7d83fd94.jpg

ffa8aec0.jpg

9b6d292e.jpg

07d2dae2.jpg

Besides wanting to have sex with your wheels, I will also point out that you are ballin out aren't you? haha, how much did a set of custom wheels run you? They look SICK. Never heard of them but I don't really care. I'll take a set:rockon::thumbsup:

SVTCobra60

Established Member
These ADV.1's are about $7000 new without tires. I'd say about $5000 used in excellent shape. Wheels with the tires (with good tread), a little more.

It's sad that I would considering spending that lol. I see wheels as one of the most important modifications to a car. They really can make or break a car.

TORQJNKY

Not for everyone but I think that looks nasty! :rockon:

Ratchet

Established Member

6056099d.jpg

7d83fd94.jpg

ffa8aec0.jpg

9b6d292e.jpg

07d2dae2.jpg
Yeah.... win.:beer:

nerdman

Established Member
Besides wanting to have sex with your wheels, I will also point out that you are ballin out aren't you? haha, how much did a set of custom wheels run you? They look SICK. Never heard of them but I don't really care. I'll take a set:rockon::thumbsup:

Haha, thanks man!! These wheels retail around 5-6gs. I didnt pay that, hes been a good friend for a long time. Kompression Wheels is a new company, but hes been manufacturing wheels for oher places and oem stuff for a while now. Finally decided to launch his own line.

Not for everyone but I think that looks nasty! :rockon:

I know what you mean, normally id be the first to say 20s are too big for this body, but i think my widened arches helped them blend in a little better.

Yeah.... win.:beer:

Thanks!!!

Here are a few more pix. Just iphone pix i took, im planning a nicer shoot and a new thread hopefully this weekend.

c82334d1.jpg

94e3b26f.jpg

Im posting from my iphone and photobucket won let me change the size of the pics, so i apologize if they are too big. I cant tell.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread