What's your best guesstimate ?

cdh027

Established Member
Hey guys, I recently finished the mods. in my sig and was wondering what this car would pull in the 1/4 ? I wont have a chance to run it until spring since it will be going into hibernation shortly. I know if feels like a monster compared to stock. Do you guys think this car has an 11.99 in it ? I'm not sure what the elevation around Chicago is (I'm guessing sea level). With that and if I could drive it to it's full potential, What do you guys think ?

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
I don't see tires or a chip in your sig. If you have them definitely low 12s, maybe better. Depends on driving. :) hj16 does 12.5s with less mods.

tommygun

Established Member
I went 11.93 on street tires with very similar mods, its all in the driving

cobrapete03'

Sonic Blue Intimidator
Established Member
It just depends on the driver...You can have a 10 second car but only a 12 second driver...Basically, your car is only as fast as the driver will allow it to be...

-pete:coolman:

cdh027

Established Member
Thanks for the input Tommy.

Cliff, BTW I have the Diablosport pulley tune.

hj16

Established Member
Originally posted by cdh027
Hey guys, I recently finished the mods. in my sig and was wondering what this car would pull in the 1/4 ? I wont have a chance to run it until spring since it will be going into hibernation shortly. I know if feels like a monster compared to stock. Do you guys think this car has an 11.99 in it ? I'm not sure what the elevation around Chicago is (I'm guessing sea level). With that and if I could drive it to it's full potential, What do you guys think ?
The elevation around Chicago is around 600-900ft depending on where you are.

That car definately has mid-11s in it. If you arent familar with launching the IRS you may have some trouble running on the F1s. If you end up having problems with the F1s I'd suggest going to 275 BFGs.

Good Luck, and maybe I'll see you around next summer.:)

Users who are viewing this thread