What's wrong?

mrGT

Established Member
I know I'm a newby, but I just got to get this off my chest.

I came to this site to enjoy sharing information with other Mustang enthusiasts, in particular about the Shelby GT500. In reading most of the threads, there appears to be some that really should be posting on a non-Mustang board, like one where Vette lovers hang out. I love the Mustang, even with all the shortcomings that have been pointed out time and time again. Yeah, maybe the Shelby is overpriced to some, but that's okay.....don't buy one. That just takes away the competition for me to get one. Okay, so you might be able to buy one cheaper than I'm willing to pay.....and that's okay too. I'm gonna buy one because I just want one. My philosophy is "If you are willing to spend the cash for an elective purchase, it's not over priced". So call me a fool.....but call me happy.

mattz03svt

Just a normal poster
Established Member
Amen.

I have had Mustangs all my life. People tease me when they ride in my 91 LX 5.0, and they have no place to set thier drink. It is not a minivan. It is a Mustang. My 03 Cobra seats could be better for long trips, but if comfort is what I was after, I should have bought a Buick. No car is perfect.

Captain Beyond

Established Member
mrGT said:
I know I'm a newby, but I just got to get this off my chest.

I came to this site to enjoy sharing information with other Mustang enthusiasts, in particular about the Shelby GT500. In reading most of the threads, there appears to be some that really should be posting on a non-Mustang board, like one where Vette lovers hang out. I love the Mustang, even with all the shortcomings that have been pointed out time and time again. Yeah, maybe the Shelby is overpriced to some, but that's okay.....don't buy one. That just takes away the competition for me to get one. Okay, so you might be able to buy one cheaper than I'm willing to pay.....and that's okay too. I'm gonna buy one because I just want one. My philosophy is "If you are willing to spend the cash for an elective purchase, it's not over priced". So call me a fool.....but call me happy.

Excellent post. :beer:
There will always be haters and jealousy towards this car. I agree with you. If you don't like it, don't buy it.

Last edited:

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
Even vette owners have to hope to move up to a mustang one day. So they come hang out here and dream about it.

crispy23c

SVT Chupacabra
Established Member
Wha...What's WRONG?????

I......I'll tell you what's wrong....I.....missed MiataFrea....errrrr, MiataLove! :(
But, don't worry..... :idea:
Next time, I'll properly set the windage on my scope, so I definitely won't miss. Promise!!! :-D :coolman: :beer:

Note, this was only a joke, and in no way reflects a serious comment. Your mileage on this may vary... :p

Users who are viewing this thread