whats with kids and burning animals/

ASVT2NV

Insane And Rising....
Established Member
sounds like the good ol new ways of parenting are paying off.. i would beat my kids ass to a pulp if they did something like that. I mean how hard is it to see this.. spank your kids ass when they do someting wrong VS let them do wahtever the hell they want includeing abuse animals.. This government is going down the crapper more and more every day!

JiggaStyles09

Established Member
SVT BITTEN said:
Tag was banned because it was too dangerous........ yeah im serious lol :shrug:

lol well setting fire to live animals sounds pretty dangerous.....at least to the animals

ASVT2NV

Insane And Rising....
Established Member
JiggaStyles09 said:
lol well setting fire to live animals sounds pretty dangerous.....at least to the animals

Just another reason to love our government, school systems...ect :nonono: they worry about a kid getting touched for tag yet..

when i was a kid I would go outside in the woods and play allll day long by myself and NEVER get a word asked about..parents knew where i was.. i see about a billion more hazards in the middle of woods than I do with kids playing tag. :shrug: :shrug: Whats next they gonna ban aports in school cause theres a chance you can get hurt???

Skrapmetal

Established Member
SVT BITTEN said:
Ford Racer- whats up with the sig?? lol Been trying to read it through but cant.. Im a bit of a WW2 buff just wondering!

It's WW2 as it would have happened if it were fought through an online fps or strategy game. :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread