What's Up With the Tucson Drivers?

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Talk about PUTZY....

Went down to a client's twice this week. It takes like 40 minutes to cross town because everyone is soooooooooo slooooooow that you miss every light...

And does anyone work in this town????? It was like rush hour at 1PM. :shrug:

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Originally posted by 03soniccobra01
WE all just drive around looking for people to piss of...LOL!!!

:lol: :lol:

I thought that was the case. Seriously though, it seems like you guys need another freeway on the East side of town. :thumbsup:

AzDropTop

Established Member
Try driving a medic truck code 3 (lights and sirens) to a call in this city. People are retarded, at least most of them. I love the, pull to the left and stop right in front of my very large ambulance. ha ha.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Originally posted by AzDropTop
Try driving a medic truck code 3 (lights and sirens) to a call in this city. People are retarded, at least most of them. I love the, pull to the left and stop right in front of my very large ambulance. ha ha.

I noticed that when a couple of ambulances ran through town. Maybe one of them was you because I saw some schmuck who must have been deaf and was passed on the right. He never got over, never even slowed down. :bash:

AzDropTop

Established Member
Originally posted by PlatinumCobra
I noticed that when a couple of ambulances ran through town. Maybe one of them was you because I saw some schmuck who must have been deaf and was passed on the right. He never got over, never even slowed down. :bash:

Yep. People can be dorky. I will agree that it is a little difficult to hear the siren these days with the great sound proofing on cars, but come on! Check the rear view every now and then. ha ha. One time I picked up the mic and Yelled, "Pull to the right Granny!" Old timers are the worst. Cell phone users too.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Originally posted by AzDropTop
Yep. People can be dorky. I will agree that it is a little difficult to hear the siren these days with the great sound proofing on cars, but come on! Check the rear view every now and then. ha ha. One time I picked up the mic and Yelled, "Pull to the right Granny!" Old timers are the worst. Cell phone users too.

WHAT WAS THAT??? Can you hear me now???

Cell phone granny users are the worst by far. :beer:

Or how about tring to merge onto the highway behide Grandma @ 35 Mph...Knowing if anyone can't stop your the one that will eat it!!!!!!

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Originally posted by 03soniccobra01
Or how about tring to merge onto the highway behide Grandma @ 35 Mph...Knowing if anyone can't stop your the one that will eat it!!!!!!

That's just as bad as the 2 goons that were racing each other on the I-10. The guy in the left lane was going 61 in a 65 and the lady next to him was going 60. :kaboom:

Users who are viewing this thread