Whats up with the NLOC?

Muddmann

Established Member
the server went down. from what i understand, everything is being loaded up for a different host at this point...

...patience young gwasshoppa' :D

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
i don't think i had this much trouble when i quit smoking....twitch twitch.........

Muddmann

Established Member
rofl...:)

...welcome to the bi-hourly meeting of NLOC anonymous, please take a seat and well go around the room and introduce ourselves.

on another note, you dont realize how much time you spend on it, until you aint got it and wander the house looking for something to pass the time.

dunno about you guys, but our house has never been cleaner :)

Red 93 L1 #3383

Ahh, finally found someplace w/ answers to why the NLOC is down.

This forum is confusing, to many new choices.

I like the choices for smiles, we need them over on the NLOC :-D :

Last edited:

Muddmann

Established Member
NLOC update

ok, heres the skinny from Jeffro...

apparently, we used up all the bandwidth and some guru over there decided to pull the plug. no warning, no notice...nothing.

soooo, the great and mysterious Jeffro has loaded up the whole dam site and is moving it to a different server. he guess-timating that it will be up and running tomorrow.

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
hey, muddman, thanks for all the updates and info. if....only.....i.....can....last.....that.....long.

kckid

Good to hear it will be up soon. I'm about to go crazy.:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling::xpl:

Last edited:

fordfreak95

:gt: :mj: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: Sooooooo! What's wrong with the NLOC? Too many things going on? I feel lost!:-? But this site is cool.:D
Later! Matt

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by fordfreak95
:gt: :mj: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: Sooooooo! What's wrong with the NLOC? Too many things going on? I feel lost!:-? But this site is cool.:D
Later! Matt
Hey guys forget about NLOC hang out here we have 99.99% guaranteed uptime, well according to our webhost we do anyways heheh :D

-Zach

Vito

Broken
Established Member
Originally posted by Chester
Hey guys forget about NLOC hang out here we have 99.99% guaranteed uptime, well according to our webhost we do anyways heheh :D

-Zach
or :cuss:

fordfreak95

Oh well! Still no NLOC. The smilies on this board are nutzzzzz!:burn: :burn: LOL Too much man. How many NLOC guys are on here by the way. There is SOOooo much reading on this site. Alot of different SVT rides. I like it. I will be comming here even when the NLOC comes back. Now I have 2 homes!:D
Later!! Matt Andrade

Users who are viewing this thread