Whats up this weekend?

ShadowFist

Wave Existence
Established Member
Do you know if there are any meets around the burlington/MV area that are fairly regular? I haven't found any, and if the Best Buy meet is a regular thing it would be great!:-D

Snowboarda42

PMS Damage Control Tech
Established Member
yeah so they definatly do not want us there anymore.:fm: i met a new stanger with a procharged red gt fox named brian. turns out he bought some stuff from my buddy's car. anyways, yeah, definately a waste of gas going up there now. we need a new spot, i might cruise out to XXX next weekend but we shall see. What happened to the good old meets? <---I'm 20y/o but sound 80.:??:

-elliott

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
You shoulda came to the albertsons, its just a couple minutes drive from the burgermaster. We have a fun cruise with a good turnout and didnt get hassled at all. And the lil car shows that go on in the albertsons is quite cool. But yeah next weekend ill try to get to XXX after work

Snowboarda42

PMS Damage Control Tech
Established Member
yeah i found that out but it was too late to go up there. i should have payed better attention to stangnet. maybe we can all cruise from there next weekend out to XXX. just a thought, let me know.

-elliott

Users who are viewing this thread