What's up guys!

RippinSVT

SVT Afficianado...
Established Member
I haven't been around for a while, but I was just checking in to see what's new. Anybody do anything new or crazy lately? I've been working a LOT lately, so my online time is limited. I'm glad to see SN95 Cobra guys still going strong though.

My car has been at a standstill since I tuned it. It runs awesome, but I never drive it while I'm at school. You may be happy to know though that I ate up some cammed LS1's and modded 03's while I was on X-mas break.

Anyways, just wanted to check in and say what's up to my SN95 Cobra brothers over here and say that I'll be back for good very soon, just trying to finish my degree. BTW Barry, keep fighting the good fight, the search option is still everyone's friend! lol, have fun guys, I'll be sure to check in often!

My94GT

Established Member
waiting for mine to be tuned, maybe ill have it back this weekend or some time next week. the search option is on a stand still right now, maybe we make a new eaton swap thread just for kicks haha

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
So I take it that whole "I'm going to make a turbo kit that is cheaper than all the competitors and sell it to all my hp hungry sn95 brethren" didn't come to fruit?:poke: J/K

Ciotti

See-ahh-tee
Established Member
Trying to blow mine up too, the dam thing just won't die though!!!

Solo13.jpg

b dub

4.10's or 4.30's??!!
Established Member
I wanted vids of your car before you disappeared. And a total price of + brand and size of the turbo. Don't remember seeing that info.

And... I got Saleens and a shortrunner...:shrug:

S5030675.gif

S5030699.gif

Users who are viewing this thread