Whats this mustang worth?

TurboBird

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Whats the 99 cobra worth back in the US. Only ever lived in japan like mine. Milage is legit (lots of tests to sell verified)

Not a fan of all the body add on's but just loosing the side scoops would make it bearable. Throw my wheels on it and use my rear end stuff. Much nicer then my 98.

Can anyone decode the vin? Anything wrong?

Just under 20k miles.

Automania Limited - Stock of used cars hamilton

300482191.jpg

300483042.jpg
300483093.jpg

Last edited:

Drak

go baby go
Established Member
The VIN doesn't come back with any accident reports. (from Carfax).
Not sure wtf is going on in that engine bay, with the positive battery cables?
Are sub installed or something? I hate that crap in a Mustang.
Also holy balls, 30k??? You can buy a 03/04 for that price (and less). I wouldn't spend more then 14k for it.

Last edited:

RX1Cobra

Established Member
Looks clean but I think a real price for that car is 12K. People will ask 14 or so but I wouldn't pay over 12 maybe 13 if I really wanted it.

snakeraper11b

Established Member
find out why it has 2 grounds to the intake manifold, a power distribution block mounted to the coolant reservoir, and a positive lead running across the entire engine bay....

Trip

Seasoned Snake Charmer
Established Member
the odometer reads 31k....is that kilo, I guess....

Id say it would trade for about $8k, sell from a dealer for about $12k, and from a private party about $11k...here in the states.....if you got the engine bay cleaned up nice & cleaned that nasty air filter..

Im not a fan of tacking on a terminator front bumper, Saleen rear bumper & giant wing and crazy scoops..... the wheels ok, I like that they are deep dish rears but Id prob change them too....
all those extra mismatched body parts make it a big no to me....and to most dealers this counts against the value.......

I would be curious what this actually sells for overseas......since it is a gonna be kinda rare I suppose.....

zPipes

Established Member
Something just seems off here. Too much body modification for only 20k miles....... Pass.

TurboBird

Boost Junkie
Established Member
the odometer reads 31k....is that kilo, I guess....

Id say it would trade for about $8k, sell from a dealer for about $12k, and from a private party about $11k...here in the states.....if you got the engine bay cleaned up nice & cleaned that nasty air filter..

Im not a fan of tacking on a terminator front bumper, Saleen rear bumper & giant wing and crazy scoops..... the wheels ok, I like that they are deep dish rears but Id prob change them too....
all those extra mismatched body parts make it a big no to me....and to most dealers this counts against the value.......

I would be curious what this actually sells for overseas......since it is a gonna be kinda rare I suppose.....

You can work out the money pretty easy in this price range. Just double the price and thats what it would cost over here. So something with 12 is 24k ect.

Found this one too. Its a shame its a convertable. I dont like them much but also never had one.

Ford mustang 1986 | Trade Me

Users who are viewing this thread