What's the Strangest name of a person you have met? I met a guy named...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravage

The Prick's on the Inside
Established Member
I actually met someone named "Dick Rider". Goes by Richard of course.

Wondering what the funniest name of a person you have met.

1Day-ACobra

I'm workin on it
Established Member
I haven't met the guy but during graduation they called out a name I thought was pretty cool, "Eefi Keefi." I don't know if that's how to spell it but the first and last name rhymed.

This other weird ass son of a bitch I know is named Igor......

...oh wait, that's me.

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
When I was in the Air Force, I had a flight chief named Richard Head, I kid you not. When he first got to the squadron he made it well known that he has heard all the jokes before, and didn't want to hear them again. :lol1: :lol1:

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
There is a superviser at my Work named Dick Rider, and he doesn't go by Richard...

I also met a guy one time named Thor..that was his real name..I think his parents did some good drugs when they were younger...

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Oh yeah and there was a reporter on the local news when I lived in Norfolk Va. named Richard Face.......some names border on child abuse...lmao!!!!

RidnRodsLightng

Established Member
one of our subs' name is Jack...we only know him by his first name. Well we found out awhile back why...

Jack Mehoff is his full name

EVOWHAT

Established Member
im in high school and one of the ladys that walks around and kinda monitors, (prolly in her 40s) every one calls her troll lol, but her name is francis (not that weird) i know a kid named bjion ( be- on ) ... yeah..

there is a name that i know but no one i know that actually have the name...

mike hunt (just say it..... "my ****")

Last edited:

GH1086

Established Member
1Day-ACobra said:
I haven't met the guy but during graduation they called out a name I thought was pretty cool, "Eefi Keefi." I don't know if that's how to spell it but the first and last name rhymed.

This other weird ass son of a bitch I know is named Igor......

...oh wait, that's me.
igor.jpg

Igor is that you?

2k1cobra

Established Member
In HS i knew a guy names Sazuki and of course they always joked on him and called his sister Honda. Also the counselor last named was Midget(dont remember her name), but the funny thing is she was actually only like 4 FT tall. :D :lol1: :lol1:

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
I've had 2 counselors named Mr. Kuntz. It's pronounced Koonts, but you can imagine how middle schoolers and high schoolers say it.

GodStang

Established Member
Our Sheriffs name is Mike Hunt. There are signs all over town they say Re-elect Mike Hunt. Of course since we were in college when he got elected the first time we all stole the signs and old people had no idea why we were stealing them and they thought his opponet was stealing them and so they would write the paper complaining. His signs even made Collegehumor.com.

Also had a Harry Bunn in high school. I worked in the office and got to get him out of class so I walked in and ask the teach if she had Harry Bunn and when she said yes everyone laughed.

Five4Rider

Enjoy The View
Established Member
dKaYmObBiNfOoLs said:
there is a name that i know but no one i know that actually have the name...

mike hunt (just say it..... "my ****")
I actually worked with a guy in my old wharehouse jon who was named that. Needless to say, he was called on the intercom ALOT!!

spinscan

Established Member
A friend of mine changed his name from Bob to Silver. I thought it was a bit strange. I also knew a kid in grade school whose first name was General.

03 DSG Cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
RidnRodsLightng said:
one of our subs' name is Jack...we only know him by his first name. Well we found out awhile back why...

Jack Mehoff is his full name

Similar situation...knew a guy named Jack Knoff....He preferred to be called John.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Row call.....this guy Ben Dover :shrug: :lol1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread