What's the going rate for 03-04 Cobra Drivetrain?

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
So what are the current prices or what are they actually bringing in market for used 03-04 Engines/tranny/harness/computer? Say one with 7K miles on it?

Digital

Established Member
So what are the current prices or what are they actually bringing in market for used 03-04 Engines/tranny/harness/computer? Say one with 7K miles on it?

I'm assuming you mean engine and tranny, not driveshaft and irs too. If that's the case I'd say 9k for the complete engine tranny setup, more if it's built at all.

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
Really? I've got a wrecked vert' on the line. It's all there, engine, tranny, driveshaft, harness ect. Hmmm.

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
I've seen the ones MPS are selling on ebay, but are they REALLY selling for that price?

SVTDice

Established Member
Hmm, I thought Tousley ford a few years back was selling a 03/04 Motor The entire thing for about 3,800$ Or so.

BIGV

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!
Established Member
There is no way they were that cheap ford racing was selling the complete cobra motor ie SC, pullies, alternator basically a drop in motor for around 14,000. Maybe it was 12,000 can't remember it was a fw years ago but it wasn't cheap.

Last edited:

03cobra#116

Established Member
Would there be many available with only 7k miles?

Miles don't seem to hurt these cars. My engine still runs like new and doesn't burn a drop of oil at 93k miles.

Users who are viewing this thread