Whats the best tanning product?

UBNSTRK

SVT GOD
Established Member
It starting to get hotter and hotter in Arizona..... What does everybody use to tan..... Sunless tanning products(NO SUN REQ.) Sun Tanning Product(SUN REQ)... Tanning booth...... Tell me what products you use and which ones you like and disliked.

Thanks,

Zach

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Bullfrog is waterproof, sweatproof, UVA, UVB protection, spf36. It's clear and smells awesome!! That be the sh!t!!:beer: And I don't want to hear any crap about the SPF.

StangsN4x4S

USMC
Established Member
Originally posted by flyn high again
Good one, Dano! I read the title and was just going to post the same thing... :beer: Lots of high SPF suntan lotion is what I would use. LOL.

ya both beat me to it

Juiced-03

Established Member
I go to tanning beds sometimes simply because I dont have time to sit in the sun all day. 10 minutes in a tanning bed after working out really makes a difference. You just have to keep it up by staying active at the lake or going every other day or so to the tanning beds.

BlownCobraGirl

~SVT Sweet Thang~
BEST EVER= John Abate's Private Reserve. It's limited edition and each box is numbered. It's a little pricey but SO worth it. It's for indoor & outdoor. It also has a bronzer, but it's activated by sunlight or UV rays. It's not a good self tanner. It's got a strong tingle, may make you feel weird for the first couple of tanning sessions but you get used to it.

Good luck!

Thanks to John Abate, my butt is TAN! Yippy!:p

Last edited:

UBNSTRK

SVT GOD
Established Member
Anybody else use a bronzer..... I agree with Juiced-03 I dont always have the time to sit out in the sun..... Although I enjoy the Vitamin D :rockon:

Zach

jhelms

Established Member
Originally posted by Juiced-03
I go to tanning beds sometimes simply because I dont have time to sit in the sun all day. 10 minutes in a tanning bed after working out really makes a difference. You just have to keep it up by staying active at the lake or going every other day or so to the tanning beds.

Agreed, I've tried about a dozen or so various lotions (mainly John Abate and California Tan) to improve the base tan I get when doing my 'spring darkening' just so I won't burn the first time out at Spring Break.

A lot of indoor tanning products smell like SH!T after you get out of the bed but recently I started using Believe by Designer Skin.

There's a few bottles on ebay, it works great and also does not make you stick like rotten rum after you get done tanning.

Here's one that was a decent deal:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...1776&item=2986978140&sspagename=STRK:MEBDW:IT

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
Original blackness
MattMan_foshizzle.gif

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
Originally posted by Chameleon
Drive around in a convertible Cobra.:coolman:

u beat me to it...

Originally posted by Ripper
I got free tanning when I signed up for my gym through work.. ! :( Scared of it though ! Don't wanna burn nothing ! ?

put a sock over it and youll be fine:lol:

darkcrayz

Established Member
I like hempz with ultra dark tan maximizer, works for me. But i would say bronzer, just dont have the cash myself.

As for burning, just wear a sock :) Or dont apply any lotion to certain areas so that they dont get tanned, persay.

mike79

Evvverrrlonngg
Established Member
I actually tan darker without any tanning gel when I tan in a tanning bed. outside, the best thing to use is like a SPF 4 DRY OIL. Best stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread