Whats the best sounding flowmasters??

Master

Established Member
Right now I have SLP LM1's... I have a very lopey cam and love the sound with SLP's but now i have a wild hair up my ass and want to hear it in a flowmaster sound.... dunno whats wrong with me but does anyone have any sound clips or video with flowmasters with cams? or whats the best sounding catback? Ill buy them just to put on and throw away I dont care... I already trashed some Bassani, I hated them

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
I had 40 series before what I got now, They sounded very clean but they were not as loud as I wanted. With the 1-chamber's I get noticed everywhere I go. But they do tend to make it kinda hard to drive aggressivly on the street because they wake the dead after about 4 grand.

montanagrog

Established Member
I have Force 2s on the Cobra with o/r h-pipe and it sounds fair, but a little hollow. My son has American Thunder 40s, o/r h-pipe, on his GT, and when he stands on it, it sounds great. Being a GT with the turned down tails, at an idle and low rpms I think my 50s are louder. But once the rpms come up it sounds deep and full.

You can hear different system's clips at;

http://www.mustangexhaust.com/

Users who are viewing this thread