What's the best place to get a set of injectors cleaned and flow match

evolve

Established Member
I sent mine to FIC in Florida. Good price and very quick turnaround. They actually called me to tell me they were within 1%. Any major injector shop should be able to do it.

bigmoose

Established Member
Eric Derr
DERR Injector Service
[email protected]
(502) 381-4678

I sent used injectors to him. He is inexpensive, around $50. He called me to tell me all the results and explain them. I was very satisfied. I know a bunch of other people on here have used him.

Tractionless1

Established Member
http://www.proflowtech.com/

Highly recommend the above from experience. They will ONLY sell you what you need. I didn't get mine balanced but instead used the one labeled as flowing more in our hot cylinders as they were just inside the range before they should be re-balanced. They provide you with a very detailed sheet of the test results and will call before shipping back to give you options for adjustment etc. Costs $8 ea. for the testing and very quick turn around.

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
Eric Derr
DERR Injector Service
[email protected]
(502) 381-4678

I sent used injectors to him. He is inexpensive, around $50. He called me to tell me all the results and explain them. I was very satisfied. I know a bunch of other people on here have used him.
+1 for Eric Derr. Can't beat the price or service!
uploadfromtaptalk1436179005696.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread