whats she worth?

Venomous94Cobra

Established Member
Hey guys im considering selling my gt500 but im not sure what shes really worth, as in how much someone would actually pay? Its in great condition especially for her age and milage, clean car fax no accidents and well maintained. Its been 100% stock up until 3k miles ago and still have every stock part, heres a list of info on her.
Its not actually for sale just yet, havent made up my mind on my next car or know really what to ask for this one.

2008 red shelby gt500 (no stripes) 69k miles, mobil 1 5w50 oil and mobil 1 oil filters
Factory HID headlights
No dents or ding, no accidents, normal rock chips
It had a paint restoration done last year with cquarts ceramic coating applied to the whole car including the brake calipers.

VMP 2.3 GEN 1 blower with 2.5 pulley
VMP larger elbow
VMP 90mm idler
VMP dual 67mm billet throttle body
VMP triple pass heat exchanger with dual fans
VMP plug amd play dual boost-a-pump
VMP tune with X4 programmer
VMP 170* thermastat
Brisk racing spark plugs
JLT 127 carbon fiber intake
Moroso ice tank for the heat exchanger
JBA offroad x pipe
MBRP race series axle backs
MGW Gen2 short throw shifter with white cobra knob
DSS carbon fiber driveshaft
2012 spec gt500 tr6060 transmission (taller 5th & 6th gears)
Mcleod rxt twin disc clutch system with flywheel
Ford oem throw out bearing
Ford oem pilot bearing
(Trans, clutch, TOB, pilot bearing, driveshaft, shifter were all done together less than 800 miles ago)

Suspension:
Gt500 track pack dampners and blue springs
2013-2014 gt500 upper strut mounts
BMR adjustable panhard bar
BMR Swar bar relocation brackets

Wheels:
New Black SVE series 2 19" wheels (lips professionally painted black also)
New nitto invo tires front 275/35/19 rears 305/30/19

Interior:
Factory red center seats
Door panels center section professionally upholstered with red Alcantara (suede)
Black Alcantara shift boot with red stiching

ShelbyGT5HUN

Established Member
Ill tell you right off the bat, mileage is a HUGE factor on price, so with basically 70k miles, that's going to be a big obstacle. Secondly, majority of buyers want a stock car. So a stock car with 70k miles would be around $25,000.

The mods expect $0.20 on the dollar, sad to say. So in the end if you got $28,000, that's about where I'd price it.

Last edited:

Venomous94Cobra

Established Member
Thats about what i expected, im very familiar with selling vehicles as ive bought sold and traded over 65 vehicles so i know the milage is a big factor but i also know most people looking for a shelby are weird about the milage which really was the reason for this thread. Thanks brother i appreciate your input.

brandonflood123

Established Member
Thats about what i expected, im very familiar with selling vehicles as ive bought sold and traded over 65 vehicles so i know the milage is a big factor but i also know most people looking for a shelby are weird about the milage which really was the reason for this thread. Thanks brother i appreciate your input.

need to see pictures of this car.

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
tumblr_m43db18pBW1r7mvdfo1_500.jpg

sweetlou1182

Established Member
I would def recommend the de-mod for more cash and for reference I bought my 07 droptop with 23k this past March for 28.

Venomous94Cobra

Established Member
Oh id definitely de mod it first, really dont think I want to sell it though, ive been back and forth, i usually trade or sell a car after 4 or 5 months just to try something else fun but the gt500 is the #2 car on my list to have and ive owned it for over a year now lol so i must really like it! But ive always wanted a viper and thats what im thinking about now.

Users who are viewing this thread