What's one thing someone told you about a car that made you think "What?"

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
A buddy of mine owned a GTS. A quick google search would have answered plenty of questions about it.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Yea.. GTS's are very real cars. Actually one of the best cars to build since they're light, simple, and basic.

Just because homefry up the street hasn't heard of it, doesn't mean its not real.

I think that's a quote from Santa Clause.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Oh don’t backpedal now - yes you did.

@GT Premi

Wait...what?

Backpedal much?

<siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh>

This should NOT have to even be pointed out. If I had never heard of it, why the f*** would I have brought it up as a point????????? FFS!!!!

Zemedici

Established Member
<siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh>

This should NOT have to even be pointed out. If I had never heard of it, why the f*** would I have brought it up????????? FFS!!!!

You know, you could just log out of this website, and never log yourself back in, and save any shred of dignity you have left....

Who am I kidding, no one takes you seriously anymore.

But surely if You KNEW (which you don’t) a model exists, you wouldn’t use the context like you did. ‘Some people swore existed’

Nice try.

Click the log out button.....

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
You know, you could just log out of this website, and never log yourself back in, and save any shred of dignity you have left....

Who am I kidding, no one takes you seriously anymore.

But surely if You KNEW (which you don’t) a model exists, you wouldn’t use the context like you did. ‘Some people swore existed’

Nice try.

Click the log out button.....

Don't try to be snarky now, child. You've exposed your piss poor reading comprehension yet again. No surprise you're about the ONLY person who even remotely came to such a silly conclusion. You and apparently one of your e-bros.

MFE

Established Member

This should NOT have to even be pointed out. If I had never heard of it, why the f*** would I have brought it up as a point????????? FFS!!!!

The laughter coming in your direction is not based on whether or not you've heard of it, you clearly have, or you couldn't have mentioned it by name (herp derpa derp). The mocking is because until about an hour ago you very clearly and scornfully believed they never existed, hence your sneering use of the word "mythical" and the phrase "people used to swear existed".

Last edited:

Zemedici

Established Member
The laughter coming in your direction is not based on whether or not you've heard of it, you clearly have, or you couldn't have mentioned it by name (herp derpa derp). The mocking is because until about an hour ago you very clearly and scornfully believed they never existed, hence your sneering use of the word "mythical" and the phrase "people used to swear existed".

@GT Premi what about him? Saying he cannot read either?

Ever heard the saying ‘if you run into an asshole in the morning..’?

colin450

Established Member
A kid that works for me told me he really wanted to buy a Ford truck but since "all the parts come from Korea or China or something" he bought a Honda Accord instead.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
26195660_1420723564705702_4331504338143783905_n.jpg

damon81nola

When I bought my 96 GT and the guy told me; while I’m looking at the engine bay to see why it won’t run “I took comp cams out of it an hour ago”.

Long story short that engine nor any covers at all had not been touched in at least a year.

But for 250... I bought it anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
When I bought my 96 GT and the guy told me; while I’m looking at the engine bay to see why it won’t run “I took comp cams out of it an hour ago”.

Long story short that engine nor any covers at all had not been touched in at least a year.

But for 250... I bought it anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

must have been talking about ghost cams... :D

1c0yvfzcj8.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread