whats next?

raptorgabe

Established Member
I got all my looks of the car down now wondering what to do with performance! I have eibach pros camber bolts lower control arms with relocation brackets! 305 on rears with 255s on front ride is good and all that ! so want some more power ! no supercharger or any of that ! thinking maybe long tube headers tune intake and catted x pipe possibly

raptorgabe

Established Member
So what a intake manifold long tubes a cattle x pipe tune and intake ? What power would that be ! Would it make a difference ?

Derek@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
It's a little more pricy than the more popular manifolds, but I truly think the best manifold for a street/track car is going to be the GT350 intake manifold. It's an extremely popular mod for the 2015+ guys and is also a direct bolt on for the 11-14 cars minus the IMRC actuators on the rear which can be removed and replaced with the IMRC locks from MMR. A member here installed one on his 13-14 car and picked up something like 20+ rwhp through the entire power band but then had insane gains of 40+ rwhp above 6500 rpm. I'm putting one on my personal car as well.

The CJ may make a little more peak, but I think all around the GT350 manifold is hard to beat. If you're interested in doing something like this, contact us and we can get you set up with a package.

Thanks

raptorgabe

Established Member
all together tuning and all what will a supercharger run and whats a good one to get on stock internals and all that

raptorgabe

Established Member
here is my car now what do you guys think? has 255 on front and 305 on rear also has control arms with relocation brackets
6a6a4166-4a27-484b-92f7-83b66ca903c2.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread