Whats my termi worth??

raul

Established Member
Im looking to sale my 03 cobra I think its time to move on just dont no what type of price to ask plz!!!! help what you guys think its worth?? its got 80,000miles its got lots of mods like stright rear end pumps subframe conectors its got a 2.8 kenne bell with all suporting mods but have an F1 on the way 18" true forged wheels drill brakes short shifter headers ported heads canton tanks dyno at 639rwh with paper to prove this is a little info theres lots more plz help or should i part it out??

click for car pic

http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad9/raulreyesangel/cobraaa.jpg

SVT03DAL

Established Member
FYI, it's a TERMINATOR not a "Termi" (it's just my opinion but "Termi" and "Termy" sound a bit fey, these beasts aren't supposed to have cutesy names). Now that I have that out of the way, you might want to repost in your own local/regional forum for OH. I think you may have mistakenly posted here in the New England Forum.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
hahahahahahaahah

no seriously...in all reality you could easily get probably 18 - 19k for that car...the one thing that's going to hurt you are the miles....80k is a bunch for that much power.

Do yourself a favor and steer clear of the F1...once you put that thing on there no one will want the car

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
With that mileage 20000 tops. You can pick up similar cars in the classifeds with less than half the mileage for low to mid 20's. I wouldn't do the F1 on it if you want to sell it. Maybe sell both separate, but don't install it. I think that will only hurt your resale value.

Also making a clear and easy to read ad works best. You just have a big run on sentence that makes you look stupid. I know it sounds silly, but a well written ad will go a long way.

Users who are viewing this thread