What's my car worth in pieces?

AaronK

Established Member
I have Mineral Gray 03 Cobra that I was going to do a pretty crazy build with and decided not to. Car body has 117k miles on it.

Motor: Brand new build. ARP hardware, JE Pistons/rings, heads gone through by machine shop and valve job done. King bearings.

Transmission: built t-56. Steel shift forks, billet keys, new synchos, 26 spline input shaft. MGW shifter

Additions: sub-frame connectors, 4lb lower, CAI, magnaflow exhaust, BF dif brace, Mafia, BAP... i'm sure there are a few other things I'm forgetting.

Anyways, what do you think I could get for the car without putting it back together? I'm kind of burnt out on it and want to just move on, even if it's at a loss. Someone just needs to put the motor and transmission in it.

The only thing it needs is a front bumper. The bottom of it split and I was going to have it repaired but some kid offered me $600 for it so I sold it and haven't bought another one yet.

AaronK

Established Member
IMO, put it together. You wont get near as much with the car apart as you would with it together and running. People shy away from buying others projects

I agree. My intentions were to put it back together and sell it. I just don't have the time anymore with my job, traveling, and going back to school full-time.

AaronK

Established Member
Wow, I didn't know so many people would be interested in this car lol. I think I might start a thread in the Market section :)

Users who are viewing this thread