What's my car worth? I'm thinking about selling it.

SPRAYED DAILY

MACA
Established Member
These 2015s are really growing on me and I'm already thinking about selling my Cobra. I bought the car in the middle of a build about 6 months ago for a pretty good price but then I dumped a ton of money into it to get it done. I'm sure I over spent to get it how I wanted it but I'm not sure how far I'm off from current market price of the car.

2003 Black Vert with 25k miles, it will make over 800rwhp on E85. I'd have to find the Dyno sheets but it was 780 something at 23psi, I do have a pulley that would make 25psi pulley but I didn't see the need to put it on. Car was only setup for 23psi for this 1 Dyno session. Since the tuning session the car has been detuned to 17.5psi and pump gas for street use and has never been raced. All aftermarket parts have less than 1k miles. Car runs perfect, the ride quality is just a little firmer than a stock car and it handles great.

2.8 Liquid Cooled Kenne Bell Mammoth kit
Fore billet fuel rails
80lb injectors
Weldon 2050a (1400 hp) fuel pump w/ -10 lines to the rails
Weldon remote fuel pump controller
Kooks long tubes w/ high flow cats (also have Kooks o/r x-pipe)
McLeod RXT twin disk clutch
Strange 9" rear
Koni adjustable struts and shocks w/ front and rear coilovers (I've got tons of different spring rates)
Strange chrome moly drive shaft / Billet yoke
Wilwood 6 piston front and 4 piston rear brakes
MGW shifter
Team Z k-member and a-arms
UPR street upper and lower control arms
All poly bushings
MM FLSFC
XCal 4
SCT pro racer package
Saleen wing
Speedster covers
Boost, fuel, and oil pressure gauges

There is probably a bit more than I'm forgetting to add but I think this gives a decent description of the car.

Givens

I wanna go fast
Established Member
$26k if the rest of the car is clean give or take some

Difference between stock and a built Cobra is around $4k

Its way cheaper to buy one built than to build one, but its like that with everything you do

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
can't tell from your sig picture, but if those are forged wheels ( CCW, True forged etc ), $30k is a good number to start at. You have some nice mods done to the car with low miles...it would demand a premium IMO

bigmoose

Established Member
I think it might be hard to find someone to pay 30k even with all those mods. However, you could probably get that if you sold the blower, SRA, and other parts separate. Find a cheap IRS and stock blower to throw on there.

Users who are viewing this thread