What's my car worth? I'm thinking about selling it.

SPRAYED DAILY

MACA
Established Member
These 2015s are really growing on me and I'm already thinking about selling my Cobra. I bought the car in the middle of a build about 6 months ago for a pretty good price but then I dumped a ton of money into it to get it done. I'm sure I over spent to get it how I wanted it but I'm not sure how far I'm off from current market price of the car.

2003 Black Vert with 25k miles, it will make over 800rwhp on E85. I'd have to find the Dyno sheets but it was 780 something at 23psi, I do have a pulley that would make 25psi pulley but I didn't see the need to put it on. Car was only setup for 23psi for this 1 Dyno session. Since the tuning session the car has been detuned to 17.5psi and pump gas for street use and has never been raced. All aftermarket parts have less than 1k miles. Car runs perfect, the ride quality is just a little firmer than a stock car and it handles great.

2.8 Liquid Cooled Kenne Bell Mammoth kit
Fore billet fuel rails
80lb injectors
Weldon 2050a (1400 hp) fuel pump w/ -10 lines to the rails
Weldon remote fuel pump controller
Kooks long tubes w/ high flow cats (also have Kooks o/r x-pipe)
McLeod RXT twin disk clutch
Strange 9" rear
Koni adjustable struts and shocks w/ front and rear coilovers (I've got tons of different spring rates)
Strange chrome moly drive shaft / Billet yoke
Wilwood 6 piston front and 4 piston rear brakes
MGW shifter
Team Z k-member and a-arms
UPR street upper and lower control arms
All poly bushings
MM FLSFC
XCal 4
SCT pro racer package
Saleen wing
Speedster covers
Boost, fuel, and oil pressure gauges

There is probably a bit more than I'm forgetting to add but I think this gives a decent description of the car.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
LOL...nice car. Nice mods. I'm sure you will be able to find somone. The Termi's seem to still be in high demand. I'd think it might be easy to find a person wanting them but, what would the pay? I say this assuming there are alot of people out there probably thinking of selling their current ride to get into a 2015 GT or GT350 so they'll assume they can get the price down because you want to get rid of it for the new car. I hope it goes well for you as I like the 2015's too...but more so the GT350. Sat in a GT..wow..nice! Feels alot smaller and tighter. Kind of like you are in a race car. I'd like to take one for a spin.

BUNKY

S281SVT
Established Member
Ha....you cannot hold on to a relationship.
What did you have in mind for the next project.
I'm just getting my battery charged and air in the tires checked then going out for a few minutes.

SPRAYED DAILY

MACA
Established Member
Ha....you cannot hold on to a relationship.
What did you have in mind for the next project.
I'm just getting my battery charged and air in the tires checked then going out for a few minutes.

I've been driving the Cobra multiple times a week since the temps started getting warmer. I think I'm going to hold on to it for a while and get some enjoyment out of it before I sell it.

You around on Memorial day weekend? I'll probably be in the area on Saturday.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread