What's it worth?

usmcsvt98

A day in the life
Established Member
Might be getting back in to the mustang scene again soon. I've had the itch since I sold my Cobra over a year ago. I might be taking a stang off my soon to be brother in laws hands. My main question is what do you all feel is a fair price? It's a 2000 gt coupe, black 5sp spotless. He's the only owner and it's got rite under 50k miles. No mods except a pair or 5 spoke Saleen wheels. Not knock-offs. He's a cop and I have no doubts the vehicle has been taken care of. Assuming it will be no interest because I'll just be paying him and my sister, what is some of your guys input on a fair deal for both of us? I originally said 8k off the top of my head, after looking it up nada says rite around 6900.00,

Last edited:

truefiveo

Established Member
Might be getting back in to the mustang scene again soon. I've had the itch since I sold my Cobra over a year ago. I might be taking a stang off my soon to be brother in laws hands. My main question is what do you all feel is a fair price? It's a 2000 gt coupe, black 5sp spotless. He's the only owner and it's got rite under 50k miles. No mods except a pair or 5 spoke Salem wheels. Not knock-offs. He's a cop and I have no doubts the vehicle has been taken care of. Assuming it will be no interest because I'll just be paying him and my sister, what is some of your guys input on a fair deal for both of us? I originally said 8k off the top of my head, after looking it up nada says rite around 6900.00,

$6500 and no more.

Low Class Yuppie

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
them salem wheelz is purty rare, i done never heard 'a them

I'd give him $6k. Has the car ever sat outside for any period of time? That black paint seems to get gnarly after a few years, especially on the hood and roof.

usmcsvt98

A day in the life
Established Member
Lol, I corrected my iphone auto correct. Actually he dosent get to drive it much, It stays in a storage shed when not driven. The car is spotless.

Low Class Yuppie

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Lol, I corrected my iphone auto correct. Actually he dosent get to drive it much, It stays in a storage shed when not driven. The car is spotless.

lol I figured. I was just being a dick.

Still check out the areas I mentioned but it sounds pretty nice. Post up some pictures if you can.

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
A guy here at work recently sold a supercharged 2001 with 49K for $8000.

Users who are viewing this thread