whats it worth

93cobracoupe

Established Member
Looking at a Red on black 93 cobra w sunroof. Never been wrecked all vin tags present. Interior very clean, and exterior very nice too. Front bumper needs to be buffed out or perhaps a respray. Has 331 motor, tfs heads,vortech 2 strim w after cooler, tko 500 trans. Wheels are chrome with new rubber. What do you guys think its worth? thx

93cobracoupe

Established Member
75k miles. Condition is very good. I would say a 8-8.5 out of 10 being perfect. Alot of polished underhood parts. Made 550 whp. Only thing that shows any wear on interior is driver seat. Has a very very small tear but not bad at all. You have to be about 3 feet away before you can even see it. Was in a hurry earlier so forgot to put all details.

TX93Cobra

Established Member
is that a stock block or a dart or boss block? if its an aftermarket block i wouldn't hesitate to pay 14-16k for it with the miles, mods, and overall condition described. but idk what the rest of the guys will say its worth.

buddha93

Established Member
Seats are an easy fix with a recover. Price, it's still kinda hard to judge with cars like these. I see them for sale in the mid to low twenties, but you can turn around and see them in the price down in around $15k.

I know what I have in my cars, so I know what it cost to built a solid car, but you never get it back out. Assuming it's a stock block setup with forged internals, the car could be worth anywhere between $14 and $16k to the right buyer, and that's assuming the car needs nothing and extremely well maintained.

93cobracoupe

Established Member
Well ended up getting it and it cleaned up great. However front bumper is in need of a respray. Also front of hood has some rock chips too so might have them both done. ll try to post some pics later.

buddha93

Established Member
Good for you. Make sure you share some details with pics! Front bumper should be an easy repaint.

Users who are viewing this thread