Whats it worth?

ChrisMustang

Established Member
1993 Cobra. Teal, black cloth. completly stock 1 owner car. Options; clearcoat, moonroof, power driver seat and rear defrost. 4100 miles. No accidents.

WillyB93

Established Member
Chris, I would say anywhere from 20k to 25k it all depends on who wants it to add to the collection of cobra's. It depends on the condition of the car and how much paperwork you get to go along with it also. You don't have a red on black sunroof car do you? Post up some pictures when you get it cleaned up.

Last edited:

BrettT 93|03

93 & 03 Cobra Venom
Established Member
Sounds like this car from a year ago..
1993 Cobra Registry :: View topic - 4,000 Mile Teal/Black

Curious if it the same car and seller. I remember that a guy was helping the owner of the car in selling it. The guy who was assisting in the sale Kept inflating asking price. When offers were being offered and overwhelming interest.

Anyways, I would say the car is worth 20-22k. Based on condition.

ChrisMustang

Established Member
Sounds like this car from a year ago..
1993 Cobra Registry :: View topic - 4,000 Mile Teal/Black

Curious if it the same car and seller. I remember that a guy was helping the owner of the car in selling it. The guy who was assisting in the sale Kept inflating asking price. When offers were being offered and overwhelming interest.

Anyways, I would say the car is worth 20-22k. Based on condition.

i think it is the same guy actually, he called me wanting to sell it to us. he wouldn't tell me how much he wanted. I figured it would be worth around 20k, but obviously if that is what its worth I couldn't pay 20k to him since i would have to clean it up and put it out there for some profit.

BrettT 93|03

93 & 03 Cobra Venom
Established Member
From the few pics i saw. It was stored in a garage. The only issue was no one got an answer on the sunroof missing. It wasn't in the roof.

Now, if there no paint defects or surface rust issues on the undercarriage. U should have no problem in reselling the car. Really think the economy has hurt the sale of low mileage high dollar cars. There are only probably a few that would go distance that I know of...... and either they have been there done that before or they have a low mileage car already. When the economy comes back, (hopefully ). This car should pull well above 20k.

ChrisMustang

Established Member
From the few pics i saw. It was stored in a garage. The only issue was no one got an answer on the sunroof missing. It wasn't in the roof.

Now, if there no paint defects or surface rust issues on the undercarriage. U should have no problem in reselling the car. Really think the economy has hurt the sale of low mileage high dollar cars. There are only probably a few that would go distance that I know of...... and either they have been there done that before or they have a low mileage car already. When the economy comes back, (hopefully ). This car should pull well above 20k.

Thanks for the reply, I checked that thread that was posted and someone mentioned the roof missing. Good part is that it is not an aftermarket roof, as he has the original window sticker and it is listed on it from Ford.

Users who are viewing this thread