Whats it worth?

93svt#981

Established Member
I think its a 96...its a mystic cobra with under 100k...bone stock...in excellent condition????????? Any help willl be appreciated...:banana::pepper::banana::pepper::banana::pepper::banana::pepper::banana::pepper:

BMF42

Drive it like u STOLE IT
Established Member
Hmm. Hard to tell with out pictures and a little more of a description (Interior, tires, Leather condition)

With that brief description I would say about 7k to 8k.

ArkansasMystic

Established Member
FYI, I just sold my 96 Mystic with 135k miles, good condition (although it did have flaws, probably 6-7 out of 10), several bolt ons, for $7500. However, it is a buyers market and all depends on how bad the person needs to sell. I was in no hurry to sale mine and it took 8 months to get that, so it all depends.

ksigatmsu7f02

Established Member
I would doubt it would be between 7 or 8....I'd put it down close to 6 if not just below that....ultimatly as a buyer its worth what you are wanting to pay for the car....but for resale later you would be hard pressed to get more than 5 to 6....

ArkansasMystic

Established Member
I had plenty of offers between 6-7k on mine with more miles and in worse shape (from the description he gave of 9/10). I wouldn't count on making money on the deal, but I guess it's possible.

Users who are viewing this thread