Whats it worth

4OCIUS4V

BOOST Junkie!!!!
Established Member
I've pondered selling my cobra but I have no idea what its worth. Heres a run down:

1998 Blk/Blk cobra
49k miles- clear title
Teksid block
New Kellogg crank
Manley pistons and rods
9.3cr
Billet oil pump and crank trigger
Innovators West balancer
04 Mach 1 heads/cams
01 Cobra intake
Glenns Performance 1000hp fuel system
Aeromotive rails and regulator
Bassani catback
H&R springs
Strange struts/shocks
Centerforce DFX clutch
Spec billet flywheel
Whole car is sound deadened

Its a super smooth running car, still smells brand new, brand new motor and fuel system. So whats a car with these mods worth nowadays?

Cobra-1.jpg

Cobramotor.jpg

STR8JAKT

Tis but a Scratch
Established Member
That is a sharp ride you have there, tough times to sell. Waits for the Kelly Blue Book police to show up.:pop:

mystical

Established Member
Beautiful car man, someone should buy it and slap a blower on it! What kind of power did she make?

Smoked SVT

Established Member
It sucks but they are prob right with the 10-11k range. I just sold my 97 to my best friend and got extremely lucky b/c he gave me payoff for it. Which happened to be $13,800 lol. Everybody is going to think he is crazy for doing that but he was helping me out. Good luck if you go through with selling it.

4OCIUS4V

BOOST Junkie!!!!
Established Member
Damn. I knew the market was junk but didn't think it was that bad. I paid 10.5 for the car bone stock 2 years ago and just put 8k into it. I'll definitely keep it if its not worth more than 11k. Thanks guys

BMF42

Drive it like u STOLE IT
Established Member
Damn. I knew the market was junk but didn't think it was that bad. I paid 10.5 for the car bone stock 2 years ago and just put 8k into it. I'll definitely keep it if its not worth more than 11k. Thanks guys

I wouldn't go less then 11k if it were mine. I'm not sure about paying 10.5 a couple of years ago. Good luck!:beer:

Al

Users who are viewing this thread