What's it worth?

04owmach

Established Member
Local machine shop has a nothback sitting out side. It has a nice full cage, fuel cell, some sort of automotive fuel pump, interior is stripped, alum dash with auto meter gages, rebuilt c4 with transbrake, weld 10 hole wheels, 4.30 with trac
Loc, Moser cover but stock axles, car needs body work finished but is very solid, no rusted through spots only light surface rust. No motor. Guy had a twin turbo 331 built for it but then gave up and sold it off. The guy said he still has about 4k in it and that's what he'd take.

04owmach

Established Member
Thanks Larry! That's the advice I needed. I was thinking 2000 tops which is what I had on me but I didn't want to make him mad so I didn't offer it.

HandBanana

Established Member
Local machine shop has a nothback sitting out side. It has a nice full cage, fuel cell, some sort of automotive fuel pump, interior is stripped, alum dash with auto meter gages, rebuilt c4 with transbrake, weld 10 hole wheels, 4.30 with trac
Loc, Moser cover but stock axles, car needs body work finished but is very solid, no rusted through spots only light surface rust. No motor. Guy had a twin turbo 331 built for it but then gave up and sold it off. The guy said he still has about 4k in it and that's what he'd take.

RUN. :burnout:

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
FWIW, I came across a back halved notch with a shortened/4 linked 9", 15x14 rears, front skinnies, 3 rebuildable motors, and 1 trans on Craigslist the other day for $3,900.

04owmach

Established Member
FWIW, I came across a back halved notch with a shortened/4 linked 9", 15x14 rears, front skinnies, 3 rebuildable motors, and 1 trans on Craigslist the other day for $3,900.

Damn! There hasn't been crap on the craigslist here! All the junk ass rotted out wrecked cars are being posted for like 6 or 7k.

Users who are viewing this thread