Whats it worth? 1989 mustang coupe

RottnRam

Established Member
308ci. .040 bore, eagle rotating assembly i beam rods, flat tops, speed pro/wolverine 1087 cam, gt 40p heads w/ slight cleanup, manley stainless valves, 1.6 frpp roller rockers, edelbrock rpm upper and lower, 24lb injectors, accufab adj. pressure regulator, 255 lph in tank pump, 75mm throttle body, 80mm mass air(pro m), griffin radiator with electric fan, msd 6a box, wires and coil, iac spacer, t56 viper spec 6 speed transmission, spec clutch adj.clutch cable with billet quadrant, steeda tri ax shifter, jamex springs,struts,shocks, and quad shocks, 31 spline moser axles,auburn pro posi locker, 5 lug conversion with 4 wheel cobra disc brakes, 8 point roll bar, rear seat delete(very clean interior), south side machine upper and lower control arms, drive shaft loop, through floor subframe connectors

This ride is really clean in pics but, Based on the list of parts is the asking price of 13.5k to much?

Last edited:

RottnRam

Established Member
I meant that its something I am considering on purchasing... Don't know based on list of performance parts does this sound like a solid build.

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
13.5k? that guy must be smoking crack. a 308 with garbage gt40 heads. If i was too sell my immaculate 65k original mile 93 in my sig with 347 stroker, i would sell it for 11k and you would be getting alot of car with about 16k worth of mods i installed my self. its not for sale though. but seriously that car sounds wayyy over priced

Users who are viewing this thread