What's it really worth? (01' Cobra)

tyronejenkinsII

Established Member
I've been debating on possibly selling my 01 Cobra (Laser red), it has 40k miles, K&N fipk, frpp 4.10 gears, Mac o/r H-pipe, Mac flowpath mufflers bolted into SS Magnaflow cat-back, brand new 18" 03' polished aluminum cobra wheels with BF Goodrich KDW tires, MM upper & lower control arm bushings, subframe bushings, axis bushings, Bilstein shocks and struts, MM caster camber plates, steeda u/d pullies, new Hawk brake pads, new battery, MGW shifter (orange), new tint 5%, eibach springs, and some other things. Car hasn't been to the track or ever dynoed, it's been my DD since I bought it at the end of 2002. Oil changed every 3 months regardless of miles put on it. Anyway I just want some opinions on what it should sell for. Here are a few pics :beer:

10py3xg.jpg

29y1jr9.jpg

nn1cg7.jpg

103ekj4.jpg

2lsbif6.jpg

Last edited:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
it's tough to say in the current market but Brandon ford had a silver coupe with similar miles on it for 16K a few weeks back

shhak

Established Member
It should be worth $13,500-$15,000. But with the way cars are selling even at $12k I'm not too sure it'd be a quick sale. Friday I looked at a Silver 01 with 03 seats in it. Had 61k miles on it. It was on a used car lot and they were asking $10,990 for it. He said they'd had it for several months. I didn't check it over too closely, but it looked like a descent car. Just my 2 cents worth.

4.6snakedoc

Established Member
I have an 01 and the market is tough. You mention MMCC plates but the pic of the engine bay does not show them. ? GL

tyronejenkinsII

Established Member
I have an 01 and the market is tough. You mention MMCC plates but the pic of the engine bay does not show them. ? GL

Sorry about that, haven't taken any engine bay pics since I installed the MM caster/camber plates, they look 10x better than the stock mounts, I'll post some new pics in a few days :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread