Whats her value?

Yellow98SVT

T-trim, bitches
Established Member
Ok, I am the original owner of this car. The odometer reads 225,000 miles, but, engine and transmission have less than 30,000 miles. Engine is a hand built Tim Lynch Proline 283c.i., transmission is a Promotion 750 and car has a newly rebuild rear end with 3.73's. Engine was built for boost at 9.2 to 1 (diamond pistons). Car has a brand new T-trim on it and is tuned out to 500 rwhp safely. Car has a complete 10 speaker full Alpine component set-up with 3d processing and surround sound. It's all run through capacitors and is 1200 watts rms with 2 10 inch Apline type R subs. Car is chrome yellow with original paint and all original body panels. I have every engine receipt from Modular PowerHouse and Proline. Car was originally tuned and built by MPH, however, now is under the care of XXX Performance here in town. What am I looking at as far as a private sale amount???

SVTPete83

Established Member
230k is a lot of miles. These things can go any way. It's all about finding the right buyer. If it's me, I am paying no more then 12-14k. I would also rip out the stereo and put that back to stock. Save the stereo for something else or sell it off separately.

mustang3X

Established Member
the 225K miles is going to scare buyers, understood that the engine, trans, and rear have lower miles, but everything else on the car is still at the 225K.

Don't know how much that stereo is going to bring, I don't think killer tunes retain as much as their original cost as running gear mods do.

What are similar cars bringing, 8 to 10K depending on condition?

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Suspension\chassis wear components refreshed at some point? How's the interior? Does it drive good? I would guess it's 10-12k easy assuming you have the dyno sheets and paperwork to back up the engine and it pulls hard\ runs good. Lot's of power for the money, you just need a buyer that's primarily concerned with bang for the buck.

Users who are viewing this thread