what's happened to the forum???

JohninMD

Established Member
I look and there are only 11 threads posted on yesterday. Lots of the old timers are gone and don't reply here anymore either, so I was wondering whats going on?

People selling trucks and moving on?

Is it just SVTP that they are avoiding?

Any other ideas?

wigginwilly00

Another day in Paradise
Established Member
I've noticed it too...

Maybe people don't have the drive or time to spend so much time on the net anymore. I used to venture out to three or four sites but this is the only one nowdays. I personally don't have time like I used too...

jwiles6186

I Hate Speed Bumps!
Established Member
It's wintertime. Things will pick back up when (if) it ever warms up again. ;-)

+1
It being in the lower 30's everyday with snow showers scattered here and there doesnt really give me much motivation to get out and mod my truck, or really even drive it.

bluepacecar

AKA CHRIS
Established Member
everyone in my neck of the woods is shoveling like 5 ft of snow... the last thing i want to do is get more ideas on how to's with the truck buried.

MAT2CH

Enjoy The Ride
Established Member
I bought my truck back in 2005 and stumbled upon this forum and learned a lot from some very knowledgeable people. After awhile I came less often as I have other interests besides my truck. I'm also into old cars, dirt bikes, street bikes, Harley's and my new passion - Supermoto bikes. But I still drop by every once in awhile to see what's up. Our trucks are getting older and they generate less interest as the years go by. I love my Lightning and still feel it's the coolest truck out there, but it is getting a little long in the tooth. That being said, this is still the best place to to talk Lightnings.

WhiteFoxGT

Resident Ford Tech
Established Member
everyone in my neck of the woods is shoveling like 5 ft of snow... the last thing i want to do is get more ideas on how to's with the truck buried.

I feel ya on that one!

I've never seen your truck before and im from Newark.. Ever ride thru UD or elkton?

M240Bravo

Established Member
Most people went over to LR for a numerous of reasons.

Yea there was a thread over there about that. Thats why I really go there for my info on the lightning. But I stay here for the cobra, and raptor.

DolSVT00

Established Member
I hardly come here anymore because most of the masses are on LR for one reason or another.

I have never really posted here that much anyway, even though i've been a member for a while.

svt5.4

SALLY NUTS RACING
Established Member
Moved to LR over a year ago because I was banned here for 6weeks. I hardly come anymore because LL rubbed me the wrong way.

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
I was on NLOC first for a while then I opened an account here but never got into this site until a few months ago. I mainly go to LR for my L info, but im here mostly everyday

Users who are viewing this thread