What's gonna happen??

TruBlu03

I will be 33 years old on Monday March 3rd. To clarify, I will be 33 on 3/3/03. :eek: Kinda makes me wish the lottery drawing was on that day! So the questions is, is this a special day? Will something good or bad happen or maybe it's just like any other day? It is guarenteed that I will buy lottery, fantasy 5, pick 4, pick 3 and mega whatever lottery tickets, just in case :-D

Gonna take the day off, planned on crusing in my ride. Not so sure now, maybe it's bad luck? Maybe I should just sick naked... in the middle of the floor... humming/chanting all day long... surrounded by my lottery tickets and any good luck cahrm I can come across?

Does this mean my mother was always right??? I really am special! :shrug:

Seemd like an odd occurance so thought I'd mention it.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by LLCoolStang
I will be 33 years old on Monday March 3rd. To clarify, I will be 33 on 3/3/03. :eek: Kinda makes me wish the lottery drawing was on that day! So the questions is, is this a special day? Will something good or bad happen or maybe it's just like any other day? It is guarenteed that I will buy lottery, fantasy 5, pick 4, pick 3 and mega whatever lottery tickets, just in case :-D

Gonna take the day off, planned on crusing in my ride. Not so sure now, maybe it's bad luck? Maybe I should just sick naked... in the middle of the floor... humming/chanting all day long... surrounded by my lottery tickets and any good luck cahrm I can come across?

Does this mean my mother was always right??? I really am special! :shrug:

Seemd like an odd occurance so thought I'd mention it.

ROFLMMFAO You're out of your friggin mind. Your Momma was right. Happy B-day!:beer: :beer:

TruBlu03

Hey now, don't let the white coats in on how special I am! I don't think they'd appreciate me contemplating alittle nitrous action :eek:

Starting to think some long tubes would be an appropriate birthday present. Hmm, maybe a pulley and chip to! Might have to get my own bday presents at this rate :D

65M03Snake

Established Member
Turned 29 on Jan29, went to the track for my birthday and was the 29th car in. Won the bracket race two trophys and a jacket that night, wish i had bought a lotto ticket. Would have had infinite mod money, can you imagine it!

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
I broke my leg in 1970. The guy that hit me was 70. He was driving a 1970 Chevy wagon. I was 17 and broke my leg in 17 places. 7 were compound fractures. Lots of sevens, Huh? ;-)

TruBlu03

With one post exception, I'm starting to get alittle concerned about the whole 3/3/03 33 thing. Cripes, I sure hope I have better luck than some of you guys had!

Damn LL I thought 7 was supposed to be a LUCKY number?? I know what the leg break is like, broke my right leg in the service, tibia, fibula, talus, 11 fractures in all. Cept I was hit by a 101 ton 82' boat, not a car :D Couldn't walk right till surgery 2 1/2 years latter.

Actually, now that I think of it. The leg break has granted me $103 every month from uncle sam for mod/gas/insurance money :coolman:

Allright now, everyone think happy/lucky thoughts only! C'mon lotto! Daddy needs some new parts for his car!

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Careful,

when you get that many 3's together I hear your left nut has a tendacy to fall off, in a freak ballroom accident...........

Ok back to drinking...........:beer:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by sohowcome
Careful,

when you get that many 3's together I hear your left nut has a tendacy to fall off, in a freak ballroom accident...........

Ok back to drinking...........:beer:

ROFLMMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
hey, zack, got any coca cola? i've still got a hlf pint of bacardi and no coke. the wifes at work and kid's in bed so i can't get out. you deliver right?

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
LLCoolStang, go out and buy some lottery tickets, Megabucks, whatever your state has. Just don't go too crazy. Quick story, in 2001 I bought a raffle ticket for $50 from MADD on my birthday, and next thing you know, I've got a 2000 R sitting in my garage, that was the prize !!! So I guess everyone does have a bit of luck on their birthday, just have to be in the right place at the right time. Keep your eyes and ears open, luck might be right under your nose.

Last edited:

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by DAVESVT2000
LLCoolStang, go out and buy some lottery tickets, Megabucks, whatever your state has. Just don't go too crazy. Quick story, in 2001 I bought a raffle ticket for $50 from MADD on my birthday, and next thing you know, I've got a 2000 R sitting in my garage, that was the prize !!! So I guess everyone does have a bit of luck on thier birthday, just have to be in the right place at the right time. Keep your eyes and ears open, luck might be right under your nose.
Damn thats a pretty cool story. I guess people do win those kind of contests. ;-)

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by ezernut9mm
hey, zack, got any coca cola? i've still got a hlf pint of bacardi and no coke. the wifes at work and kid's in bed so i can't get out. you deliver right?
heheh steve thats right Ill be right over :D

Users who are viewing this thread